The following link https://myorder.otchs.com has already been changed. If you wish to view the OTC benefits or to place a purchase order, do visit the most updated OTC website link that is provided below. You may begin using the new URL now and / or save it to the bookmarks from your browser.
NEW URL: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
People ask what is the over-the-counter (OTC) benefit? The OTC benefit gives qualified members a simple method to acquire generic over-the-counter health and wellness products delivered to them. Qualified members may purchase from a list of permitted OTC items and then have these products shipped directly to their home delivery address.
OTC Health Solutions started in 2001. Their main purpose is to offer a more reasonably priced solution to combat the constantly increasing cost of healthcare. They provide home delivery of over the counter items to a vast number of existing members. The online member website system is assisting qualified health plan member to take advantage of their over the counter benefit program. Qualified members may opt to send a request whether online, fax, over the phone or by mail. OTC Health Solutions collaborates with CVSHealth and a great selection of insurance companies like:
- Medica Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare
- Mercy Care Advantage HMO SNP
- CareFlorida – A Preferred Care Partners Medicaid Plan
- Coventry Health Care – An Aetna Company
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Care Partners PSO Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- CarePlus Health Plans Inc.
- Mercy Maricopa Advantage HMO SNP
- Florida Blue
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to register or sign in to a CVS OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for first time visitors and need to create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Choose the red “Create account” link that may be found below the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to this link https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Name in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in a valid Email Address in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the red “Continue” button to proceed forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the CVS OTC pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified. Notice: they encounter high call volumes during the first and final weeks of every month. Your OTCHS order may be placed at any time during the month.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to sign in to their account online:
- Visit www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your Member ID OR Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the red “Sign in” button to move forward.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order online:
- You may start filling out an online order request as soon as you log in to your account. Shop and choose from the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list or catalog.
- It is important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. It is also important to note that you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure that BEFORE you submit an order that all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- There is normally no limit to the number of items you order which is good to know. However, there is a restriction per order to five (5) quantities per any single item. Blood Pressure Monitors, however, have a limit to one (1) per year.
- It is not allowed to order more than the total allotted amount during each benefit period. As an example, if your monthly benefit is $15 and your total orders amounted to $15.95, you will have to remove certain items from your order to bring the value back down to the monthly benefit allotted amount.
- RETURN POLICY: The items you have ordered will be delivered within 7-10 working days as soon as you have successfully submitted your order. For damaged items, you may direct your concerns to the OTC company and return the items within 30 days, which will be replaced with the same item.
- To find out the exact amount of your OTC allowance, you may check your Summary of Benefits, Evidence of Coverage, or contact the number indicated at the back of your Member ID card or the number given at the beginning of this article.
Please contact the number indicated on your member ID card to receive a more personalized service or to get answers to your queries about your personal health plan.