Contact or call Medica CVS OTC Health Solutions and place an order over the phone: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Medica Healthcare is protected by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, or any of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract E that will offer benefits or arrange for benefits to be given to people who are qualified and enroll or sign up. They were founded in 2003 and are committed to assisting people in living healthier lives and making the health system work better for everyone.
The following plans offer the Over the Counter benefit. This is a convenient way to get OTC drugs and supplies by mail through the Medica Healthcare benefit.
- Miami-Dade County
Medica Healthcare Plans MedicareMax (HMO)
- Broward County
Medica Healthcare Plans MedicareMax (HMO)
- Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
Medicare Healthcare Plans MedicareMax Plus (HMO D-SNP)
A few of the plans provide supplementary benefits and amenities that are not covered under Medicare. This includes hearing aids, eyewear, and dental. A monthly allowance is also provided for over the counter meds and home-remedy supplies as an added benefit. You may contact the company to inquire about the correct amount allowable for your plan.
OTC Health Solutions presently makes it achievable for a huge number of existing qualified plan members to purchase items effortlessly with the use of their home delivery program. Qualified members of this health benefit program will be able to purchase over-the-counter items online from the comfort of their home. This supplemental benefit will allow members to request for items such as:
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Baby Care
- Cold Remedies
- Pain Relievers
- Oral Care
- Eye and Ear Care
- First Aid
- Foot Care
- And so much more!
Such products are all given to members at no extra cost as long as it is given within an eligible plan. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
They may order by mail using the the order form provided in the original welcome packet.
They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online.
They may call over the phone at 1-888-628-2770; TTY: 1-877-672-2688.
To find a CVS store use the Store Locator at the website link provided here. Eligible members may visit an approved CVS location, select any of the available products found below up to your benefit amount, and then show their MEDICA ID card at any CVS register.
NOTICE: Not all items are available in all stores. If your item is not available, you should contact OTCHS or visit your plan’s web page to process your order. Regular retail price in the store may vary. For prices that apply when you use your OTC benefits, please consult this catalog. Catalog prices cannot be combined with promotional offers or ExtraBucks Rewards. Not all products will be carried in all CVS OTCHS enabled stores.
Only a few plans involve a quarterly allowance. The credits may be used to pay for a selection of over-the-counter medicines and products, as well as allergy medication, first aid supplies, digestive health treatments, pain relievers, and so much more. You may review your Evidence of Coverage if this benefit is included in your plan. This will enable you to get more information about your accurate quarterly allowance amount.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to register or sign in to a Medica Healthcare OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for members who need to register for a new account online:
- Visit https://www.cvs.com/otchs/medica in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Choose the red “Create account” link that may be found below the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to this link https://www.cvs.com/otchs/medica/register.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your First and Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in a valid Email Address in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the red “Continue” button to proceed forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the CVS OTC pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to log in to their account online:
- Visit www.cvs.com/otchs/medica in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your Member ID OR Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the red “Sign in” button to move forward.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order online:
- You may start filling out an online order request as soon as you log in to your account. Shop and choose from the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list or catalog. Once you have submitted the request, the products will be shipped directly to the home address that you have provided.
- It is important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts that your plan offers which is usually on a quarterly basis. Please be sure you submit the full order at once or you will lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. It is also important to note that you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure that BEFORE you submit an order that all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- There is normally no limit to the number of items you order. However, there is a restriction per order to five (5) quantities per any single item. Blood Pressure Monitors, however, have a limit to one (1) per year. You still have to ensure that the total amount due is still within your allotted benefit amount.
- It is not allowed to order more than the total allotted amount during each benefit period. As an example, if your monthly benefit is $50 and your total orders amounted to $50.95, you will have to remove certain items from your order to bring the value back down to the monthly benefit allotted amount. Otherwise, your order request will not be submitted.
- The items you have ordered will be delivered within 7-10 working days as soon as you have successfully submitted your order.
- RETURN POLICY: For damaged items, you may direct your concerns to the OTC company and return the items within 30 days. The OTC company will replace it with the same item only.
You may download Simply Medicare OTC Catalog for 2021 below: