TOPIC: Humana Pharmacy Over-the-counter Allowance | Order OTC products by Mail Phone | Online App | Phone Number | Mailing Address | Over The Counter Catalog Order Form
This company was founded in 1997. Today, they offer eligible members the OTC allowance. Not all plans offer an OTC allowance. If your current plan includes the OTC allowance, you’ll see an OTC credit at the top of the page when you sign in to HumanaPharmacy.com. This credit is the amount you are given per period to use toward over the counter medical products.
You can order Humana OTC products using the following methods:
- By going online through your HumanaPharmacy.com account, select “Over-the-Counter (OTC) items” from the “Shop Products” dropdown at the top of the page.
- By downloading the Humana Pharmacy Mobile app and then order directly from your mobile device.
- By mailing or faxing the completed Health and Wellness Products Order Form.
- Mail only the order form pages to:
- Humana Pharmacy
P.O Box 1197
Cincinnati, OH 45201-1197
- Fax only the order form pages to: 1-800-379-7617
Your order total will automatically be deducted from your OTC allowance balance. Be sure to use your balance during each allowance period. The balance amount does not accumulate and does not roll over to the next period.