Central Health Medicare Plans offers all benefits that the Original Medicare can offer plus more:
- Monthly reimbursement for qualifying expenses
- Worldwide Coverage
- Up to $50,000 reimbursement for qualifying expenses that are urgently needed or emergency services.
- In-home Support Services
- Receive assistance at home with activities of daily living after a hospital discharge, up to seven (7) shifts with four (4) hours each.
- Over-the-Counter Benefit
- Allowance will be provided every quarter through their mail order catalog
- And so many more!
What is the Over the Counter Benefit?
The plan is inclusive of a supplemental over-the-counter (OTC) benefit that enables members to purchase OTC drugs at no extra cost. A predetermined dollar amount or allowance is provided within this plan. This benefit will also assist eligible members with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under their plan. To add to this, it can aid in saving money on a vast array of health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Central Health Medicare Plans is currently working with Medline AtHome as a convenient way for their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Infection prevention
- First Aid
- Nursing Supplies / Patient Care
- Home Diagnostics
- Advanced Wound Care
- Oral Care
- Foot and Ankle
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan.
Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- Online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- Send their orders by mail.
- Call over the phone at 1-866-314-2427, Monday to Friday 8am-6pm (PT).
- Send it through fax at 1-626-388-2388.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
Over-the-Counter Benefits Credits
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Central Health Medicare Plan account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
- Email address
- Member information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to register or create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the blue “Create Account” button found below the “First Time User” at the bottom part of the page.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided. Contact your account representative if you do not have it.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Type in your preferred Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Review your registration details then select the “Register” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the Central Health Medicare Plan OTC online pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified.