About 39 million people depend on this company, which is a CVS Health company, to help them make decisions about their health care and their health care spending. Each day, they work to make the system easier and more convenient for their members. Medicare is the federal government’s health care program. It’s for people age 65 and older, and younger people with certain disabilities. It generally offers several different coverage options.
Some of Aetna’s health insurance plans and services include:
- Medical, pharmacy and dental plans
- Medicare plans
- Medicaid services
- Behavioral health programs
- Medical management
“We are proud to be a leader in $0 premium plan offerings, with approximately 72 percent of our 2018 Individual Medicare Advantage members enrolled in $0 premium plans. Our 2019 plan options will offer even more value to Medicare beneficiaries through a variety of expanded benefits, while still emphasizing affordability.”
Christopher Ciano – Head of Aetna Medicare as of 2019
Other Aetna 2019 plan options include:
- Explorer Plan Portable PPO: Those who are eligible and like to travel will have increased access to the expanded Explorer Plan Portable PPO offering with a multi-state network. This plan is available in 17 in a total of 28 states.
- Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP): For those who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid benefits, they have expanded their DSNP offering to a total of 9 states: Existing DSNP markets include Florida, Pennsylvania and Virginia, with new DSNP markets in Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio and Texas.
- Prescription Drug Plan (PDP): All three plans in their PDP portfolio are now available in all 50 states and DC. This includes the Aetna Medicare Rx Select (PDP) plan, which has an average monthly premium of $17; no deductible on Tier 1 and Tier 2 prescription drugs; $0 copay for Tier 1 prescription drugs at preferred pharmacies; and enhanced coverage in the doughnut hole.
- Medicare Supplement: They offer these standard plans in 49 states and ancillary products in all 50 states. This includes a combined dental, vision and hearing products.
Enhanced benefits for added convenience and improved overall wellness:
To make it more convenient for their members to get the care they need, they added the following Medicare Advantage benefits for 2019:
- Meal delivery after a hospital discharge is now available with 73 percent of our plans, up from 5 percent.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) health and wellness products are available with 67 percent of our plans, up from 29 percent.
- Transportation to plan-approved locations is available with 21 percent of our plans, up from 7 percent.
OTCHS Login / Registration to manage your Balance and Allowance
Registration Instructions for NEW members:
- Visit: https://myorder.otchs.com to manage your order online. NOTE: as of 11/2019 the new site address is https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder.
- Under the “First-time visitor?” section, click on the “Create account” button.
- Type in your “Member ID” in the space provided.
- Type in your name, date of birth, zip code, and email address in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in your password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the ”Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward to compete the online registration so that you can begin managing your new OTC Health Solutions account to order over the counter products using your OTC benefit coverage from your insurance plan.
Login / Sign In / Logon for CURRENT members:
- Visit: https://myorder.otchs.com to manage your order online. NOTE: the new site address is https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder.
- Under the “Returning Visitor?” section, type in your member ID or email address in the space provided.
- Type in your current password in the space provided.
- Once you have signed in, manage your OTC Health Solutions account to order over the counter products using your OTC benefit coverage from your insurance plan.
If you have any questions or are having difficulty accessing the site, you may call 1-833-331-1573. They have a high call volume during the first and last weeks of the month. By going online, your OTCHS order can be placed at any time during the month.
Need help selecting a Medicare plan?
- For more information, visit aetnamedicare.com.
- Or call: 1-855-335-1407 (TTY: 711)