Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
Estee Lauder was founded in 1946 when Josephine Esther “Estee” Mentzer and her husband Joseph Lauder started producing cosmetics in New York City. Initially, the couple ventured into the business with just four products: Cleansing Oil, Skin Lotion, Super Rich All-purpose Crème, and Crème Pack. After a couple of years, they received their very first department store account with Saks Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
Estee Lauder is employing 46,000 people as of 2017 in their organization. Estee Lauder employees may enjoy a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They can enroll in the following:
- Health Care Benefits
- Insurance and Protection
- Financial Benefits Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Family Support and Flexibility
- Education Programs
- All Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. employees are eligible for unbeatable deals at over 250 of the world’s best retailers.
- All Estee Lauder Companies employees are eligible for exclusive employee discount rates at all top car rental companies: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and more!
- And so many more!
PLEASE NOTE THAT BENEFITS PROGRAMS OFFERED OR AUTOMATICALLY PROVIDED, OPTIONS TO ALTER COVERAGE LEVEL AND/OR ADD DEPENDENTS, COVERAGE ELIGIBILITY AND COSTS VARY BY REGION, COUNTRY AND JOB POSITION. YOU WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO YOU IF YOU ARE EXTENDED A JOB OFFER.
Employees and members are also provided with an access to an online account. This service is free of charge for clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, members will be able to perform the following:
- Complete your benefit transactions.
- Update your dependent information.
- Utilize the “Find A Doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access the directories of provider and facility
- Have a temporary medical plan ID card printed.
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Monitor your paycheck to guarantee accuracy of benefit plan deductions.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Enroll in benefit plans instantly and effortlessly during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- And so many more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your employee and / or personal information is close by.
Estee Lauder Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources account online steps to sign in, register, or enroll.
Easy steps to follow for NEW employees who need to create an account online:
- Visit the following website in your internet browser: https://www.ybr.com/esteelauder
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link found on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- You may now begin to manage and review your account.
Easy steps to follow for existing employees who need to access the account login page online:
- Visit the following website in your internet browser: www.ybr.com/esteelauder
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log On” button to continue forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for an online account, if needed.
You will be directed to your account details once your registration is successfully completed. That is when you can already manage and review your account details.