United Airlines Benefit Center (UABC) Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-651-1007
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada Phone Number: 1-646-254-3463; UK Toll Free 0-800-028-5392; Japan Toll Free Phone Number: 0120679100; Germany Toll Free Phone Number: 08000004878
United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. They were founded in 1926. They are the third largest airline in the world, measured by fleet size and route network. United Airlines operates domestic and international routes, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
They always create a work environment that makes the job more pleasant for their people. United Airlines desire to make their employees constantly share their ideas and compensate them for their hard work. They constantly honor workers for going the extra mile through a nomination system by their fellow workers. These workers gain access to plenty of benefits based on tenure and position.
They offer the following types of Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Spending Program
- Long-term Disability
- Life and Accident
- Benefits after retirement
The following are the different benefits the employees may enjoy depending on tenure and work group:
- Travel privileges
- Profit sharing plan
- Performance bonus
- Perfect attendance program
- Retirement benefits
- Vacation and sick pay
- Business travel accident insurance
- Wellness program
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term care
- Flexible spending account
- Personal accident insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Commuter benefits program
- Employee discounts
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow to register your United Your Benefits Resources / YBR account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input in your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button and move forward by providing all the required information until the registration is complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.ybr.com/united in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your current user id in the space provided.
- Type in your current password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log On” button.
- You may now begin using the tools available.