Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-353-3425
Henkel is a German chemical and consumer goods company with its headquarters based in Düsseldorf, Germany. They were founded in 1876 and is known for brands like Loctite, Persil, and Fa amongst others. Since 1998, Henkel employees and their retirees have been involved in over 12,800 projects in more than 50 different countries. They offer the following types of benefits:
- Social benefits and services
- Preventative healthcare
- An extensive offer of preventative measures – social benefits which make your job at Henkel safer, healthier, better and even more attractive
- On-site doctors at select locations
- Preventative care examinations, vaccinations, back-training exercises; on-site medical staff receive training to become ergonomic coaches
- Health Insurance at select locations
- Two-day programs covering the topics of health risks, keeping healthy and healthcare provision at select locations
- Kindergarten facilities for employees’ children at select locations
- Sports activities at select locations
- On-site libraries at select locations
- Employee Share Program
- Occupational Pension
- Add On of Social Services
- Your performance gets rewarded at Henkel
- The bonus awarded depends on the targets being achieved at individual, team and company level.
- Managers and employees agree on objective and quantifiable individual goals
- Incentives for employees
- The collective performance of the team decides whether Henkel reaches its goals for the whole corporation
- Henkel Global Academy
- Learning Center
- Professional Development
- Making an Impact on Tomorrow (MIT)
- Relocation, Travel, Tuition Assistance, and Other Programs and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Expense Reimbursement / Company Credit Cards
- Training programs
- Triple Two philosophy – enables international and cross-unit career paths
- receive insights into decision making processes at the headquarters and in the countries
- work in an international environment
- develop a valuable network within the company
- exchange experiences and ideas with creative minds all across the globe
- prepare for the challenges of senior management, where a willingness to work abroad is extremely important
Henkel now offers an access for their members to a retiree website online. This is a complimentary program service for retiree clients who require to deal with their account online.
Why create an online account?
Patients may be able to perform the following when they create an account online:
- Research on and choose between plans and benefit selections
- Update personal information as well as dependent’s
- Review medical options available like costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance among other details.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure both your employee and personal information are close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW members who need to create a new Benefit Resources account online:
- Go to the following website www.ybr.com/henkel in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Provide your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- Manage your account by completing the registration process. Confirm that all your personal information is correct in the account. Otherwise, contact customer service and have it updated.
Easy steps to follow for current members who need to access the login page for access online:
- Go to the following https://www.ybr.com/henkel in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your YBR User ID in the space provided.
- Provide your Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log On” button.
- You will now have access to your retiree account. Verify that every information, such as employer and personal information, is correct before and after making any changes or updates.