Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
1-866-899-4383 / 1-866-899-4DTE
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada: 1-407-471-3547
DTE Energy is a diversified energy company that is focused on the improvement and management of energy-related businesses and services in the United States and in Canada. They are based in Detroit, Michigan and started in 1995. DTE Energy is employing over 10,000 people in utility and non-utility subsidiaries engaged in a vast range of energy-related businesses.
Employees can enjoy several benefit programs as soon as they are eligible. They can enroll and enjoy the following:
- 401(k) Savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Accidental Death
- Long Term Disability
- Career progressions
- Comprehensive wellness programs
- Paid holidays, vacation and an absence bank
- Eligibility for flex time
- Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee clubs and discount programs
- Employee assistance program
- Group auto & homeowners’ insurance
- Free parking
- On-site health clinics & gym
- And much, much more!
Employees and members are also provided with an access to an online account. This service is free of charge for clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, members will be able to perform the following:
- Have a temporary medical plan ID card printed.
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete your benefit transactions.
- Update your dependent information.
- Enroll in benefit plans instantly and effortlessly during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Utilize the “Find A Doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access the directories of provider and facility
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Monitor your paycheck to guarantee accuracy of benefit plan deductions.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- You may now begin to manage and review your account online.
NOTE: https://careers.dteenergy.com may have more information about creating an account online.
Reach out to your plan administrator or HR department if you lost your ID card or need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan.
If you are retiring, you will need to notify your retirement company’s Human Resource at 313-235-9235 within 90 days before your retirement. You may also send an email to email@example.com. You must notify the company in this manner to activate your retirement. Otherwise, your retirement will not be deemed effective.