Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-827-5359 / 1-877-U-ASK-DLX
TOPIC: Deluxe Corporation Employee Benefits Center | Login / Register | YBR | Phone Number | Perks Discounts | 401K Medical Dental Holidays | Beneplace Benefit Portal
This corporation is an American company that provides financial services to small business in the United States. This company produces personal and business checks, logo design, web development, hosting, different marketing services, as well as fraud protection services. Deluxe Corp also offers promotional products, custom apparel, business supplies, retail packaging, shipping supplies, eChecks and printed materials. It was founded in 1915 in Saint Paul in Minnesota as Deluxe Check Printers by W.R. Hotchkiss. As of 2017, they have employed 5,886 people. These employees include health insurance, 401(k), dental, vision, life insurance, to name a few.
- Dependent Care and Health Care flexible spending accounts
- DELUXE 401(k) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- WageWorks administers our FSA, HRA and HSA accounts
- Commuter Benefits Package
- Reward Yourself Discount website
- W.R. Hotchkiss Scholarship Program
- MetLife Voluntary Benefits
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- HOLIDAYS/FLOATING HOLIDAYS
- Paid Time Off – PTO (VACATION AND SICK TIME)
- Deluxe Wellness Program – MyWellness portal
- MUCH MORE!
Deluxe Corp now offers their members an access to Your Benefits Resources. This service is free of charge for retirement clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, employees will be able to perform the following:
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete your benefit transactions.
- Update your dependent information.
- Enroll in benefit plans instantly and effortlessly during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access the directories of provider and facility
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your employee and personal information is close by.