Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-424-2363
TOPIC: Airgas Employee Benefits | Login / Register | Customer Service Phone Number | List of Benefits Available | Paid Holidays | Upoint Alight Solutions
This company started in 1982 and is currently employing more than 18,000 people. These people enjoy benefits while being employed in the company. Their motto for their employment is, “More than paychecks. Plans for the future.” This includes health care, dental, 401(K) retirement plan, vision, accidental death, life insurance, child life insurance, spouse life insurance, to name a few.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is an American supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases as well as hard goods and related products. Their headquarters are based in Radnor Township in Pennsylvania with 950 retail locations nationwide.
They offer the following types of benefits:
- Medical Plans
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) / 401k
- Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Auto, Home, and Personal Property Insurance
Additional Benefits Include:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – LifeWorks
- Paid Time Off — for vacation, holidays, jury duty, and funeral leave.
- Tuition Refund Program – provides eligible employees reimbursement for tuition, registration fees, books, and supplies.
- Airgas Scholarship Program for Dependent Children
Their employees are given an access to an online retirement suite. This service is free of charge for retirement clients who require to handle their account online.
When they create a new account, patients will be able to perform the following:
- Review and choose from a selection the different plans and benefits available.
- Update information of dependent.
- Conduct a comparison on medical options available such as costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.