Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
1-844-469-2226 / 1-844-4MY-ACCO
ACCO Brands Corporation is a manufacturer of various office products. They were founded by the merger of ACCO World from Fortune Brands with General Binding Corporation or GBC. Their current headquarters is located in Lake Zurich in Illinois. ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world’s largest supplier of academic, consumer, and business products for over a century. They take pride in a history of industry leadership, innovation, and focus on providing excellent value for shareholders, customers, and consumers by giving unique and leading-edge products.
ACCO Brand’s Corporation started way back in 1903 by Wilson Jones. American Clip Company (ACCO) and the Swingline Company joined forces in revolutionizing the ways in which people record, store, and systematize information through the invention of products like the ring binder, paper clip, and the widespread popularization of staplers.
As of 2017, ACCO has been employing over 6,500 employees. ACCO employees may enjoy a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They can enroll in the following:
- Bonus Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company contribution
- Social Security
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Dependents Eligible)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account Plans (Health and Child Care)
- Employee and Beneficiary Assistance Plans
- Qualified paid time off (vacation and personal days)
- Sick and Life Events Leaves
- Paid holidays
- Educational opportunities
- Service Award Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Home offices for certain sales positions, with full home office, laptops, and cell phones
- On site fitness center in some locations
- Time Off
- And so many more!
Employees and members are also provided with an access to an online account. This service is free of charge for clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, members will be able to perform the following:
- Access the directories of provider and facility
- Have a temporary medical plan ID card printed.
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Enroll in benefit plans instantly and effortlessly during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access treatment information.
- Monitor your paycheck to guarantee accuracy of benefit plan deductions.
- Complete your benefit transactions.
- Update your dependent information.
- Utilize the “Find A Doctor” in your plan tool.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- And much, much more!
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your employee and / or personal information is close by.
ACCO Brands Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources account online steps to sign in, register, or enroll.
Easy steps to follow for NEW employees who need to create a new account online:
- Visit the following website in your internet browser: https://www.ybr.com/acco or https://leplb0380.upoint.alight.com/web/acco
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link found on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- You may now begin to manage and review your account.
Easy to follow steps for existing employees who need to access the account login page online:
- Visit the following website in your internet browser: www.ybr.com/acco
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log On” button found on the page.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the needed information to complete the registration for an online account, if necessary.
You will be directed to your account details once your registration is successfully completed. That is when you can already manage and review your account details.