Need to contact or place a phone call to Vitality OTC: 1-877-906-8273 (TTY/TDD: 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Vitality Health Plan of California is owned and operated by passionate individuals who constantly keeps in mind the Medicare beneficiaries. Doing this makes Vitality build an exclusive partnership with providers and brokers who are also serving the same set of members. With this innovative partnership with single-product focus, Vitality Health Plan of California and their business partners produces an uncommon member experience for those residing in the California neighborhoods they serve, inclusive of the multi-linguistic and under-served populations.
Vitality Health Plan of California created their benefits with their members in mind. All members of all their three plan benefit packages get to receive the following benefits:
- Brand and generic prescription medications
- Preventive and comprehensive dental care
- Free non-emergent transportation
- Vision benefit that provides free eyewear plus free lens upgrade
- Free self-referred acupuncture or chiropractor visits
- Hearing benefit
- Free annual fitness membership that will enable their members to utilize multiple participating fitness clubs in an entire month even as they travel
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) item allowance quarterly
What is the Vitality Health Plan of California Over-the-Counter Benefit?
It is a benefit that provides members a FREE allowance that they may enjoy to purchase OTC drugs at no extra cost. A predetermined dollar amount or allowance is provided to you within this plan. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Vitality Health Plan of California presently work with Convey Health Solutions, Inc. to enable their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Anti-Diarrheal, Laxatives and Digestive Health
- Dental and Denture Care
- Bathroom Safety and Fall Prevention
- Home Diagnostics
- Pain Relief
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
These products from the benefit are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
- They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may call over the phone at 1-877-906-8273 (TTY/TDD:711).
- They may also send over a completed order form via mail by completing the order form that comes with your catalog.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Vitality Health Plan of California OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to register their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the white “Not Registered? Signup Now” button found on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Health Plan Member ID. NOTE: Type in just the numeric portion that may be found on your Member ID.
- Select your State from the drop-down options.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Email Address and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Create a Username in the space provided
- Type in your preferred Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Choose the Security Questions and type in the appropriate answers in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Register” button to move forward.
- Wait for an email verification in your inbox and you may start managing your account online once received.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Vitality Health Plan of California OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to login to their current account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Log in” button to move forward.
- You may now begin to manage your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- All benefits must be consumed in a single order. Any and all unused benefit will not roll over to the next benefit period.
- OTC items are intended for the member’s use only to assist with their medical or health needs. The company prohibits the use of this benefit to purchase OTC items for family members and / or friends.
- The order total must not exceed their benefit amount. Cash, checks, credit cards, or money orders will not be accepted in this OTC benefit.
- RETURN POLICY: Due to the personal nature of the products, returns will not be entertained
- DELIVERY TIME: Please allow 5-7 business days for your items to arrive at your home address.
- The OTC items are made available by home delivery only. The products may not be acquired at a local retail pharmacy or via any source other than the benefit channels listed.
You may download Vitality Health Plans of California OTC Catalog: