UHC Provider Service Voice Portal Phone Number: 877-842-3210
The pharmaceutical management of UnitedHealthCare has a program that allows over 13 million families get access to drugs at a reasonable price. They have created a network of over 750,000 physicians and health care professionals, 80,000 dentists, and is credited at over 5,500 hospitals nationwide. They are the largest and major single health carrier in the United States as of 2014.
Physicians, Administrators and Healthcare professionals will be able to view and manage the following in their website:
- Requests for Patient Eligibility
- Records of Patient’s Health
- Patient’s CarePlans
- Health Risk Assessments
- Status of Claims
- Submission of Claims
- Estimation of Claims
- Claims Reconsideration
- EPS or Electronic Payments and Statements
- You can also look up fees
- UnitedHealthCare online All-payer Gateway
- Submission of Referrals and its status
- Notifications/Prior/Submission/Status for Authorizations, Radiology, OptumRx, Cardiology, Specialty Drugs, and Oncology
- And much, much MORE!
NOTE: This website will provide online self-service tools. UHCprovider.com is a one-stop online tool. This site will replace UnitedHealthcareOnline.com and UHCWest.com, as well as other UnitedHealthcare care provider sites.
You would want to constantly access the UHCprovider.com site if you are a current physician or health care professional. These easy steps below are provided for you if you need to have access to the sign in page. There is also a quick guide provided for you so you can find out how to have access to your current account. Just make sure you have your personal information close by.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Physicians and health professionals will need to have the following to establish an access online to be able to sign in:
Easy steps to follow in using the United Healthcare Community Plan online for Physicians and Health Professionals login:
- Visit www.unitedhealthcareonline.com/b2c in your preferred search engine. NOTE: UHCprovider.com is the new official site.
- In the top right-hand area click on the “SIGN IN” icon. (You should be redirected to: https://healthid.optum.com/)
- Enter in your Optum ID or email address.
- Enter in your Password.
- You may now begin using the tools provided especially for you.
Easy steps to follow to register to use the United Healthcare Community Plan online for Physicians and Health Professionals:
- Visit: https://www.uhcprovider.com/.
- Click on the “NEW USER” icon located in the upper right hand area.
- Click on the green “New User Registration Guide” to find out how to successfully register.