Support Department Phone Number: 1-877-726-2360
United Healthcare provides a variety of tools for members, physicians and health professionals. Their online systems allows each of them to better manage patient/member information.
It helps eliminate paperwork and filing work in the office. You can quickly keep up with records online, submit claims online, use notification tools and more. You can access patient information such eligibility, health records, keep track of payments. You can also gain access to critical news in the bulletin section, a library of the companies policies, protocols, administrative guides and pharmacy resources, patient safety resources, and much more.
If you are a provider, when you login you can look up a patient easily by using the Enrollee number or an Alpha search and immediately view the patients dates of coverage, co pay amount and how much has been paid toward the deductible and benefit details and coverage options. When it come to claims and payments you get summaries of how much the patient owes and how much is covered by the health plan and other adjudication details and easily check on the claims status. You will also be able to use to look up a patient to verify eligibility as soon as they arrive.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to Enroll | Register:
- internet access
- other basic information
Follow these easy steps below to view the UHC Texting Terms & Conditions:
- Visit: www.uhc.com/txt-tcs in the internet browser of your choice.
- View the current Texting Terms & Conditions.
Follow these easy steps below Summary TIPS:
- These Texting Terms and Conditions apply if you have provided prior express consent to receive text messages from United HealthCare Services, Inc., Optum Services, Inc., or their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, or vendors.
- They may include one-time or recurring texts related to your benefits, programs, products, services, and tools, and/or general health information.
- With all their programs, you can easily text STOP to stop messaging for that program and HELP for help.
- Note that Message and Data rates may apply.
- Please notify them immediately if your number changes.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without reference to its rules regarding choice of law.