Topic: BlueCross BlueShield Nebraska Blue | Telehealth | BCBS 24/7 Live Online Doctor Visits | Register / Registration | Coupon Code Amwell | App Download
This company is providing health care and wellness solutions that is always valued and appreciated by the Nebraskans. Their office lies in the city of Omaha. In 1939, they have begun a long tradition of excellent health care coverage in Nebraska. To date, they have been giving Nebraskans the peace of mind they require when it comes to patient-focused health care. A selection of medical professionals, business leaders, and others came together to come up with an institution that is now serving over 700,000 individuals in this state. The BlueCross BlueShield brand embodies the biggest name and most proficient in health care benefit. As an independent licensee, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska welcomes its Customer Focus philosophy as it provides class A customer service and quality health care.
For many Americans, the Blue Cross Blue Shield brand gives them peace of mind when they need it the most. This organization is an integration of independent and community-based plans. Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans are currently covering more than 98 million people. That is almost one-third of the Americans in all 50 states including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska presents a customer-focused mindset that continuously gives their people the world-class customer service they deserve together with quality programs.
An important service the offer is called telehealth. This service is provided through American Well, also known as Amwell. They are the industry’s leading telehealth solution.
They understand that a great patient experience begins with your doctor. That’s why Amwell will provide access to a national network of U.S. board-certified physicians including family medicine, internal medicine, pediatric and emergency medicine physicians. These doctors are credentialed, certified and trained to practice online medicine and have an average of 15 years in practice.
How does BCBS of Nebraksa Telehealth work?
This is a patient consultation service that lets members connect with a U.S. board-certified, licensed and credentialed doctor quickly and easily. Instead of having to schedule a doctor’s appointment and travel to and from the doctor’s office, telehealth lets them interact with a doctor at their convenience. It also offers behavioral health and counseling services, known as teletherapy, Amwell’s licensed therapists will provide treatment for many common conditions.
Why use Telehealth?
- You will be able to select your physician using online patient ratings and continue to see the same physician for future online visits if you are satisfied with the experience.
- It is available nationwide and 24/7/365
- A complete record of each visit is securely maintained and accessible for members
- Medication can be prescribed during the online visit and picked up it at a local pharmacy (when appropriate and where allowed)
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy steps to follow to access Telehealth online:
- Visit www.nebraskablue.com/telehealth in your preferred search engine.
- View the different ways to register such as:
- Download the Amwell App
- Visit the Amwell.com website: https://amwell.com
- Call: 844-SEE-DOCS / 1-844-733-3627
AmWell Telehealth Coupon Codes
They believe making telehealth available free of charge is in the best interests of our members during an emerging public health crisis. After you register, enter service key BCBSNE. Then enter one of the coupon codes below on the payment screen.
- BCBSNEFREE: For members with employer group or Armor Health coverage
- MSFREE: For members covered under a Medicare Supplement plan
- MAFREE: For members covered under a Medicare Advantage plan
Easy steps to follow to access Download Telehealth App online:
Easy steps to follow to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska website online:
- Visit www.nebraskablue.com in your preferred search engine.
- Choose any of the following options available as you scroll through the page:
- Buy a Plan
- Find a Doctor
- Explore Plans
- Select the one that is appropriate to your needs and proceed forward to the next screen and you may go from there.