UnitedHealth Allies / Health Allies, Inc. Phone Number: 1-800-860-8773
UnitedHealthcare began in 1974. They have been serving millions of individuals from their earliest years through their working lives and into retirement. Their mission has been to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone.
They came up with the UnitedHealth Allies health discount program which is run by Health Allies, Inc., a discount medical plan institution. This program gives discounts and NOT insurance. A vast selection of discounted health and wellness products are available to choose from.
Get DISCOUNTS on:
- At over 60,000 leading drugstores and supermarkets
- On Medical Services such as:
- Doctor Visits such as primary care, specialist visits for allergies, asthma, pediatrics and more
- Ancillary – Urgent Care, Diagnostics, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation and more
- Hospitals/Outpatient Surgery
- Medical Supplies and Durable Medical Equipment
- For Cosmetic Services such as:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Face Lift
- Cellulite Reduction
- For Hearing Care
- For Alternative Care such as:
- Natural Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- At participating Fitness Clubs
- At Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem
- For Dental Procedures such as:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontics- gum disease treatment
- Endodontics such as root canal treatment
- General Dentistry such as cleaning, X-rays and fillings
- Orthodontics- treatment to correct bite or improve appearance of teeth
- Prosthodontics- Crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays, dentures, dental implants and more
- Personal Nutritional Counseling
- On wellness related products and services
- For Long Term Care Services such as:
- Skilled Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Home Health Care
- Adult Day Care
- Homemaker Services
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- For Vision Care such as:
- Eyeglass Lenses
- Mail Order Contacts
- Laser Vision Correction
- Patient Options such as tints, scratch resistant coatings and UV protection
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to sign up and access the UnitedHealth Allies health discount program Member Portal or Patient Login online.
Why Create An Online Account?
- View your discount card.
- Review discounts.
- View health product discounts and services.
- Find a provider or a pharmacy.
- And much, much more!
A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can register and activate a new UnitedHealth Allies Health Discount Program Member Portal or Patient Login online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to register and activate a new UnitedHealth Allies health discount program Member Portal or Patient Login account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to create your account online:
- Go to: https://www.myuhone.unitedhealthallies.com/ in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Sign Up Now” button located in the “Get Started” section.
- Provide either your Subscriber ID OR the last four digits of your social security number in the space provided.
- Provide your personal information in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in a User ID and password in the space provided.
- Create and type in a four-digit pin in the spaces provided.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you finish the registration and receive a confirmation of completion.
Easy steps to follow for current patients who need to login online:
- Visit www.myuhone.unitedhealthallies.com in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your “User Name” in the space provided.
- Type in the Current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Sign in” button.
- Proceed to move forward and begin managing your account online.
You are receiving this message because you were formally part of one of these programs: Optum HealthAllies, UnitedHealth Allies, AARP Provider Discount Network, or Lincoln VisionConnect .
The health discount program has been discontinued and is no longer available effective December 31st 2019. If you have questions about your benefits, please contact your employer or benefit provider.