Online Account Access Department Phone Number: 1-866-336-9371 / TTY: 1-866-336-9371 (TTY 711)
Having been around since 1974, this company has been able to build a stable foundation of providing improved and better health care for people and is now serving over 45 million members. Once you check their site, you can actually do the following:
- Have a print-out of a temporary ID card or you may also request a replacement card, if needed.
- You can submit claims.
- You will get a direct access to summaries of your claims for your prescription, dental, vision, and mental health plans.
- You will be able to set-up automatic payments.
- You can check your benefits at any time.
- You can also set up reminders.
- You will be able to keep track of your medical benefits and activities in your account.
- You can view your balances in your account and see at a glance how much money you have started with, how much have been paid out, and what’s left in your account.
- You will see how close each family member is in reaching the coverage deductible, then you can also calculate expenses paid out in cash.
- You can set up your financial transactions with direct deposit.
- And much, much more!
Easy steps below have been provided for you if you need to access the sign-in page. A quick guide for you has been provided so you can find out how you can gain access to your current account. Just make sure you have your personal information close by.
Requirements for signing in:
- Stable internet access
- Your username and password for login
Easy steps to follow in using the United Healthcare Community Plan online:
- Visit www.myuhc.com/member in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your username in the space provided.
- Type in your password in the space provided.
- Click on the blue “login” button.
- You may now begin using your online account.