Department Phone Number: 1-866-336-9371
Since 1974, this company has grown to become one of the most respected health care companies in the world. Myuhc.com is created for members to make them choose what’s best for them even if their doctor can provide medical options. This website created by UnitedHealthCare gives its members significant decision-making tools to provide its members a more informative health care choice on their own but will still be guided by the tools integrated in the website, which they have access to. This will help them in handling their plan benefits and get the most out of their health care and actually help improve their general well-being.
A home page that is personalized for them will be viewed and will show an outline of ID numbers and coverage when they log in to their homepage. This can come in quite helpful when setting appointments with their doctor.
They will be able to access the following from this homepage:
- A quick view of their claims activity and receive an estimate cost if they paid out in cash.
- Search for benefits to find exactly what coverage they have available for them.
- Check on the fixed amount paid by the member.
- Find a physician specific to their current needs.
- If provided, they can quickly refill a prescription and opt for home delivery free of charge.
The members will be able to view and print statements of account and manage accountabilities to check if they have reached their deductible. They can also set a chat with an actual nurse any time of the day among many other things.
Easy steps are shown below to give members the instructions needed to access the login page. A brief guide is provided to find out how to safely sign in to their current account. Just make sure that your important personal information is close by.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy steps to follow in registering and creating a new HealthSelect account online:
- Visit the link in your browser.
- Click on the white and blue “Register Now” button found below the sign in button section.
- Enter your first and last name in the spaces provided.
- Enter date of birth.
- Enter member ID. NOTE: If the member does not have the health plan ID card, click on the “No ID card” option to enroll and use member’s Social Security Number with the member’s date of birth included.
- Type in the member’s Group or Account number and then click on the “Next Step” button to move forward.
- Member will have to create a user name and your preferred password on the next page. Then click “Next Step” to move forward.
- Contact details like email address and phone numbers will be asked for on the next page. Then member will have to select Security Questions for added security for the members.
- Once the member is done with all the information, they will need to review and agree to the policies of the website. NOTE: If member chooses to keep the email opt-in checked, they will get news and wellness information and updates sent to the email address provided.
- Once done, member must just click the “Submit” button.
- Member will now be able to start using the online tools by clicking on “Continue to my account”.
Easy steps to sign in to a current active account:
- Visit www.myuhc.com/hs in your preferred search engine.
- Enter your username in the space provided.
- Type in password in the space provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Member can now manage their account.