General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-877-4325 *** MyChart: 1-855-274-2517
TOPIC: SCL Health | MyChart Login Sign Up Register Sign In | Customer Service Phone Number | Medical Records | Pay Guest Bill
This medical company is composed of compassionate caregivers providing excellence and award-winning care in their stunning facilities and campuses. If you trust them with their health, they will make it really about you. You, as their patients and families, are always at the center of their thoughts, communications, and actions.
SCL Health was founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1864. They are a faith-based, non-profit healthcare organization based in Leavenworth, Kansas, who are dedicated to improving the health of the individuals and the communities they serve, especially the needy and people in great danger.
One of their commitments to their patients is to offer innovative technologies which is why they offer MyChart in their system. This is a service that is free of charge and patients can manage their health and get access to their records through an app online.
This enables patients to perform the following online:
- Request for medical appointments.
- Request medical prescriptions.
- View medical records.
- Communicate directly with your health medical team.
- View your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View and track your immunizations.
- Review your billing and insurance account details.
- Get a quick diagnosis for many medical conditions from your computer or mobile device.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to create and register a new account online:
- Go to the following website https://www.mychart.sclhealth.org in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “SIGN UP NOW” button found under the SIGN IN area and “Forgot Username? Forgot Password?” section but above the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- Provide your Activation Code in the space provided.
- Provide your Date of Birth on file in the space provided.
- Provide the ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Verify that all personal details are correct.
- Select the “Next” button and continue forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for an SCL account online.
Need An Activation Code?
Easy steps to follow for CURRENT patients who need to log in to an existing account online:
- Go to the following wesbsite www.mychart.sclhealth.org in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your Username and Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin reviewing and managing your account online.
Pay As Guest Bill Pay Billing
- Go to the following website https://mychart.leememorial.org/MyChart//Billing/GuestPay/PayasGuest in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide the Guarantor Account Number & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account online.
- Make sure to verify that your account details are correct each time you make a payment online for your billing account. If you see any issues, please contact customer service.
Download the MyChart App
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.
Request help paying your bill
Learn more about financial assistance and charity care and whether you qualify.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, CALL 911.