General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-361-0111 / 713-798-1000 *** MyChart Phone Number: (713) 798-6928.
TOPIC: Baylor Medicine | MyChart | Login / Register | Customer Service Phone Number | My BCM College | Billing Bill Pay Payment Online | Medical Records | Lab Test Results
This medical company is located in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas. They are a university that focuses on health sciences. They were established in October 30, 1900. Several medical schools are housed there including the medical school, Baylor College of Medicine as well as the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, to name a few.
Baylor College of Medicine is a university that puts their focus on health and sciences and further generates knowledge and applies this knowledge and findings to advance education, healthcare, and community services both locally and globally.
They believe that electronic communication cannot substitute for a medical evaluation in which the physician takes a history from a patient, conducts a physical examination and orders and interprets the appropriate diagnostic tests. This is why they do not offer medical advice via email, Facebook, and other social media channels in the absence of an existing physician-patient connection.
But with MyChart, all of that may be possible by giving their patients access to their patient’s medical information. This is a service that is free of charge and patients can manage their health and get access to their records through an app online.
Why create a MyChart account?
This enables patients to perform the following online:
- Manage their appointments.
- Manage their prescriptions.
- Communicate directly with your health medical team or doctors.
- View & print your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to create and register a new account online:
- Go to the following webiste https://mychart.bcm.edu/ in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “SIGN UP NOW” button found under the SIGN IN area.
- Provide your Activation Code in the spaces provided.
- Provide the ZIP Code in the space provided. Select the “Next” button to move forward.
- Provide the Date of Birth on file in the space provided.
- Verify all information you entered are correct.
- Select the “NEXT” button to continue forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for MyChart Patient online account. Select the “Next” button and follow the directions.
Need An Activation Code?
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients for CURRENT patients who need to log in to their existing account online:
- Go to the following website https://mychart.bcm.edu in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your Baylor College of Medicine MyChart Username and Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin reviewing and managing your account online.
- Make sure to verify that your account details are correct each time you login. If you see any issues, please contact customer service.
Pay As Guest Bill Pay Billing
- Go to the following website https://mychart.bcm.edu/MyChartPRD/billing/guestpay/payasguest in your preferred search engine OR click here on your device.
- Provide the Guarantor Account Number & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Select the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your account online.
- Make sure to verify that your account details are correct each time you make a payment online for your billing account. If you see any issues, please contact customer service.
Download the MyChart App
If you wish to download the app, just select the app that is applicable to the device that you are using.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website.
After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or add a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, be sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available.