General Customer Service Member Phone Number: 617-726-2000
Massachusetts General Hospital was established to provide care to Boston’s sick, regardless of socioeconomic status. This was considered an innovative idea in 1811. They became the first teaching hospital for Harvard University’s new medical school and have been modifying superiority in healthcare ever since. Massachusetts General Hospital maintains a great ranking among U.S. News and World Reports. In 2013, this company was identified for their nursing staff and were given the Magnet Honor. They are well-known for their teaching and education services aside from being known for their research. They work hard to collaborate with communities in providing and developing an improved health care system.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Why Create An Online Account?
- Access lab and imaging results, along with letters & other reports from your providers
- Access your health information from a non-Partners institution if they are using the same electronic health record vendor (known as Epic)
- Send non-urgent messages to your provider’s office
- Set up & view appointments, or make your own appointments (only at select offices)
- Get summaries of your visits
- View, update or renew medications
- Pay a medical bill online
- Browse the library of trusted health information
- Update any contact information
- Complete questionnaires before your next visit
- If applicable, enroll as a proxy representative when caring for a loved one or minor
- Save paper by going paperless
Requirements to have available to enroll or login to Mass General Hospital Patient Gateway Portal / MyChart online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to submit a new member registration and/or create a new account online:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “Enroll ” button. You will be redirected to: https://mychart.partners.org/mychart-prd/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Partners Patient Gateway Activation Code in the spaces provided.
- Enter in your Date of Birth.
- Select the “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
Need An Activation Code?
Select on the “ENROLL NOW” Save button found on the bottom of the registration page or click here.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.massgeneral.org/patientgateway in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “Sign In” button. You will be redirected to: https://mychart.partners.org/mychart-prd/
- Type in your current User Name and Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Log in” button.
- You may now begin using the tools available for you.
Download the App:
Hospital Phone Directory
Find phone numbers for centers, departments, services and programs at Mass General.
Find a Doctor
Search the database of nearly 3,000 Mass General physicians located at the hospital’s main campus or a health center or satellite location.