Company Customer Service Phone Numbers: OB Phone Number (617) 724-2229 * Gyn Phone Number (617) 724-6850
This is the original and the biggest teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. They are also known for their biomedical research facility located in the neighborhood of Boston. Massachusetts General Hospital founded in 1811 and is considered the third oldest hospital in the United States.
Their OBGYN Department, however, started several years later. This department has been recognized for advancing the science and the quality of care for women since 1891. The Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is this hospital’s third largest admitting service with a faculty of more than fifty. Their clinical and research team are frontrunners in the advancement of gynecologic oncology, menopause, high-risk obstetrics, infertility and urogynecology. They have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for their consistency in ranking in the top 1% of the nation.
Their Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers several programs and services, which are as follows:
- Diabetes in Pregnancy Program provides combined obstetric and endocrine care for pregnant women with each type of diabetes.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Program offers a varied set of surgical and nonsurgical treatments that will address ailments like urinary incontinence and other issues related to pelvic organs.
- Fertility Center offers fertility care that is tailor-fit for each patient.
- Fibroid Program puts their attention in diagnosing and taking care of women with uterine fibroids.
- General Gynecology Program offers expert care for the everything about any gynecologic issues of a patient.
- Center for Gynecologic Oncology offers specialist care for all kinds of gynecologic cancers.
- HOPE Clinic (Harnessing support for Opioid and substance use disorders in Pregnancy and Early childhood) focuses on providing care for pregnant and parenting women with substance use disorder and their families. They will assist patients in passing through pregnancy, early parenting and substance use recovery.
- Midlife Women’s Health Center brings together experts from more than 15 specialties who work to improve, encourage and progress health care for women at menopause and beyond through research, collaboration and education.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Center (MIGS) offers surgical care across all gynecologic disciplines including general gynecology, pelvic pain, endometriosis, fibroids, hysterectomies, reproductive medicine and urogynecology.
- Obstetrics Program offers state-of-the-art, personalized care for women before, during and after childbirth.
- Placenta Accreta Program offers specific, multidisciplinary care for pregnant women with placenta accreta and related placental complications.
- Ultrasound & Prenatal Diagnostics Center offers advanced ultrasound and prenatal diagnostic testing and care, presenting a clear picture of your baby’s health before birth.
- Vulvovaginal Disorders Program offers complete evaluation and treatment for women with vulvar and vaginal conditions, including pain, infection and irritation.
Easy steps to follow to conduct a search in Massachusetts General Hospital OBYN information online:
- Visit https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/ in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Review all the links and information provided to you such as:
- Find a Provider – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/about/obgyn-doctors-midwives-and-nurses
- Find a Location – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/about/contact
- Make an Appointment – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/about/contact
- Resources for OB/GYN Patients – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/patient-resources/
- OB/GYN Videos – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/patient-resources/obgyn-videos
- Pregnancy & Parenting – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/patient-resources/pregnancy-and-parenting/
- Women’s Health – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/patient-resources/womens-health/
- OB/GYN Education & Training – https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/education-and-training/
Easy steps to follow to set up or view your appointment details at Massachusetts General Hospital OBGYN department online:
- Visit https://www.massgeneral.org/obgyn/appointments/ in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Make the best appointment that fits your needs as a new patient or an existing patient.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care, Suite 4F
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
General Gynecology Program
55 Fruit Street, Yawkey Suite 4E
55 Fruit Street, Yawkey Suite 10A
Ultrasound & Prenatal Diagnostics Center
55 Fruit Street, Yawkey Suite 4F
Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Program
55 Fruit Street, Yawkey Suite 4E
Mass General Waltham
52 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
104 Endicott Street, Suite 304
Danvers, MA 01923
Charlestown HealthCare Center
73 High Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
*for nights and weekend emergencies only: Obstetrics 617-724-2229, Gynecology 617-724-6850
Chelsea HealthCare Center
151 Everett Avenue
Chelsea, MA 02150
Revere HealthCare Center
300 Ocean Avenue
Revere, MA 02151
North End Waterfront Health
332 Hanover Street
Boston, MA. 02113