Company: Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-845-6167
LabCorp is an American company based in Burlington in North Carolina. They started in 1978 and has employed about 60,000 people since. They are serving a vast range of customers, comprising of managed care organizations, biopharmaceutical organizations, government agencies, doctors and other healthcare providers, hospitals and health systems, employers, patients and consumers, contract research organizations as well as independent clinical laboratories.
LabCorp is providing their patients with an access to manage their accounts online. This service is free of charge for clients as well as patients who require to handle their account online by simply using the app available online.
Why Create an Online Account?
By activating a new account, patients will also be able to perform the following:
- Pay bills online or through the app
- Update their insurance information
- Send a secure email message to the LabCorp billing department
- View lab test results
- Update profile and contact information
- Manage and reset their passwords.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the online page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to create and activate an account online:
- Go to the following webiste www.labcorp.com/patientinfo in your preferred search engine on your device. You may also visit: https://www.labcorp.com/results.
- Select the “Register” button to be redirected to: https://patient.labcorp.com/ui/register
- Provide name in the spaces provided.
- The next step is optional: input your gender in the spaces provided.
- Provide the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the spaces provided.
- Provide your Address in the space provided.
- Provide a Contact Phone Number in the space provided.
- Create a Password and type it in the space provided.
- Provide the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of the patient in the field provided.
- Select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for a LabCorp Patient Info online account.
Requirements to have available to be able to access the LabCorp account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
- Have a LabCorp Bill (click this link to see sample billing statements)
Easy procedures for Billing
- Go to the following website http://www.labcorp.com/billing in your preferred search engine on your device. You may also visit: https://www.labcorp.com/patient-bill-pay
- View the payment options available.
Easy steps to follow for existing users who need to access their account online:
- Go to the following website https://www.labcorp.com/patientinfo in your preferred search engine on your device. You may also visit: https://patient.labcorp.com/ui
- Select the “Sign In” button.
- Provide your email address and password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Sign In” button and begin managing your account online.
Easy procedures to Pay Bill Online As a Guest
- Go to the following website https://patient.labcorp.com/ui/guestBilling in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your:
- Invoice Number
- Zip Code
- Select the “SUBMIT” button
Easy procedures to do when downloading the app:
Multiple benefits for downloading the LabCorp App online:
- View, download, and print your personal test results report.
- View, download, and print your bill.
- Find a lab and check-in before you arrive for your appointment.
- Get a QR code on your device for faster appointment check-in.
- View and manage historical lab test results.
- Manage health information for your dependents.
- Manage profile preferences.
- Find Locations near me.
- Manage and reset your password.
Select the download button applicable to your device and continue to download the appropriate app online. OR you may choose to visit the app store found on your device.