Customer Service Phone Number:1-800-845-6167
TOPIC: LabCorp | Patient Portal | Billing | Results | Customer Service Phone Number | Login, Sign In / Register | App | Results
LabCorp, based in Burlington, North Carolina, is the leader in global life sciences company that is intensely involved in managing patient care through their complete and inclusive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With nearly 65,000 employees globally, their mission is to work on refining the health and improve lives by providing first-rate diagnostics, speeding up the availability of ground-breaking medicines to patients, and using technology to alter the way care is provided.
LabCorp now offers their patients with an access to a Patient Info Portal. This service is free of charge for retirement clients who require to handle their account online, manage bills, view test results, and make an appointment online, to name a few.
Why Create an Online Account?
By activating a new account, patients will also be able to perform the following:
- Pay bills online or through the app
- Update their insurance information
- Send a secure email message to the LabCorp billing department
- View lab test results
- Update profile and contact information
- Manage and reset their passwords.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the online page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow for NEW patients who need to create and activate an account online:
- Go to the following webiste www.labcorp.com/patientinfo in your preferred search engine on your device. You may also visit: https://www.labcorp.com/results.
- Select the “Register” button to be redirected to: https://patient.labcorp.com/ui/register
- Provide name in the spaces provided.
- The next step is optional: input your gender in the spaces provided.
- Provide the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the spaces provided.
- Provide your Address in the space provided.
- Provide a Contact Phone Number in the space provided.
- Create a Password and type it in the space provided.
- Provide the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of the patient in the field provided.
- Select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information to complete the registration for a LabCorp Patient Info online account.
Easy steps to follow for existing users who need to access their account online:
- Go to the following website https://www.labcorp.com/patientinfo in your preferred search engine on your device. You may also visit: https://patient.labcorp.com/ui
- Select the “Sign In” button.
- Provide your email address and password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Sign In” button and begin managing your account online.
Easy procedures for Billing
- Go to the following website http://www.labcorp.com/billing in your preferred search engine on your device. You may also visit: https://www.labcorp.com/patient-bill-pay
- View the payment options available.
Easy procedures to Pay Bill Online As a Guest
- Go to the following website https://patient.labcorp.com/ui/guestBilling in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Provide your:
- Invoice Number
- Zip Code
- Select the “SUBMIT” button
Easy procedures to do when downloading the app:
Multiple benefits for downloading the LabCorp App online:
- Find a location of a lab and check-in before arriving for your appointment.
- Get a QR code on your device for faster appointment check in.
- View, download & print your personal test result report.
- View, download, and print your bill.
- View and manage past lab test results.
- Manage health information for your dependents.
- Manage profile preferences.
- Manage and reset your password.
- Receive information about opportunities to participate in research that can improve the quality of your life and the lives of others.
Select the download button applicable to your device and continue to download the appropriate app online. OR you may choose to visit the app store found on your device.