Humana Medicare Advantage Plans Phone Number: 1 (855) -578-6813
This company has been providing excellent healthcare since 1984. They adhere to their commitment daily by inspiring health, cultivating uniqueness, pioneering in simplicity, thriving together and rethinking routine, which assists people in achieving long-lasting improvement in their well-being.
The Humana Medicare Advantage Plan they have is making several individuals interested today. The Plans they have available also have the following kinds of benefits available for them:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- SilverSneakers Fitness Programs
- Humana First Nurse Advice Line
- Access to helpful licensed agents
- Coverage that is Affordable
- Getting a plan that fits your unique needs
The original Medicare have different plans from the Medicare Advantage Plans and this is what people want to know about. Medicare Advantage plans, which is also known as Medicare Part C, provides supplementary benefits for the member such as doctor, hospital, and sometimes drug coverage all included into one plan. Some other Medicare Advantage plans combine it in with dental, vision, hearing needs, along with other services.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access different Humana Medicare Advantage plans. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can activate a new search on the Humana Medicare Advantage plans online. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to follow to start a search for Humana Medicare Advantage Plans online:
- Visit www.humana.com/medicare/medicare-advantage-plans in your preferred search engine on your device.
- To see plans in your area, scroll down to the section that will allow you to provide your ZIP CODE in the field provided.
- Select the “Shop plans” button.
- Type in your Zip Code again.
- Select your County.
- Select the ”Get Started” button.
- Choose either “Get recommendations” or “See all plans”.
Looking for a Medicare Supplement plan instead? Go here.