Need to contact or place a phone call to Senior Care Plus OTC Hometown Health: 855-383-4231 (TTY 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Senior Care Plus is an HMO/PPO Medicare Advantage Plan that has a Medicare contract operated by Hometown Health. Enrollment in Senior Care Plus depends on contract renewal. Senior Care Plus is available to Medicare beneficiaries qualified by age or disability to residents of the following areas:
- Carson City
- Washoe County
Senior Care Plus offers Patriot Plan that is available to residents of Washoe County as well as Carson City. The Patriot Plan is a great option for veterans who need a local health care option together with their VA benefits. Members get to enjoy healthcare benefits and services above and beyond those provided by the VA with reduced wait times.
Patriot Plan offers veterans a wide range of benefits, that is inclusive of dental, plus more services than the VA.
- Fitness Benefit
- Members on the Patriot Plan get to enjoy a year-long gym membership at any of their participating gym facility.
- Priority Access to Renown Health
- Members who choose a Renown primary care provider will receive priority access to the Renown Health network and enjoy having a Personal Assistant.
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit
- Members will receive a quarterly allowance for over-the-counter items which they can use to purchase medications and health supplies.
- And many more!
What is the Senior Care Plus Over-the-Counter Benefit?
It is a benefit that provides members a FREE allowance that they may enjoy to purchase OTC drugs at no extra cost. A predetermined dollar amount or allowance is provided to you within this plan. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Senior Care Plus enables their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Eye and Ear Care
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Skin and sun care products
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may place their orders by calling 855-383-4231, TTY: 711
- They may send in a completed order form via mail and send it to the address at the bottom of the form.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to register or sign in to an Senior Care Plus account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Personal information
- Member ID information
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to create an account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” button located right below the “Login” button.
- Create and type in your preferred Username in the space provided.
- Create and type in your preferred Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Type in your preferred Display Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Register” button to proceed.
- Wait for an email verification and you may start shopping for OTC products and managing your account online.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Senior Care Plus OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to login to their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “LOG IN” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to begin shopping for your OTC requirements or manage your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- The items in the catalog is intended for the enrolled member. Using the OTC benefit to purchase items for friends and / or family members is not allowed.
- Delivery Time: Please allow 7-10 business days for the items to arrive at your address.
- Return Policy: Please contact Fieldtex immediately at 1-800-353-7763, TTY: 711, if you received a damaged item. This will be replaced with an identical item within 30 days. No other returns are allowed by the company.
You may download Senior Care Plus OTC Catalog: