General Contact Phone Number: 1 (800) 252-8039
TOPIC: healthselectoftexas.com | BCBS HealthSelect of Texas | BlueCross BlueShield Login / Register | Customer Service Phone Number | Health Select
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas originated in 1929 by Dr. Justin Ford Kimball originally by the non-profit Baylor Plan. They are Texas born and bred and take pride to be the state’s largest customer-owned insurer that gives access to affordable and quality health care with excellent service.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is now a division of Health Care Service Corporation, which operates in several states in the US such as:
- New Mexico
One of Health Care Service Corporation’s well-known type of plans is the HealthSelect of Texas. This type of plan is given to people who are as follows:
- Members of the Texas Employees Group Benefits Program (GBP)
- Retirees under 65
- Their eligible dependents
The HealthSelect Plans they offer are:
- of Texas
- Out-of-State / Out of State
Their HealthSelect website allows you to:
- Find A Provider – click here
- Search for a provider by name, location or provider type.
- Find network hospitals, urgent care providers, laboratories and other health care facilities.
- Take your Health Assessment – click here to learn more
- Receive a better picture of your overall health through a personal health report.
- Earn 2,500 BluePoints
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
- Go to the following website https://healthselect.bcbstx.com or www.healthselect.bcbstx.com in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Log in” button found at the upper right hand corner.
- Select the “Register Now” link.
- Continue to provide all the necessary information and move forward to complete the registration.
- Be sure you receive a registration confirmation or make sure you can login and manage your new account online when you reach the end.
NOTE: The members have a secure portal that allows them to create and / or manage their account online in their Blue Access. This is where members may view their benefits on the health plan, review claims, and more.