UnitedHealthcare | UHC | Health Products Benefit | Login
Register | Enrollment
TOPIC: UnitedHealthcare Health Products Benefit | Login | Phone Number | Register | Sign Up | Over-The-Counter OTC Catalog | Mail Order Form
This company has been in business since 1977 and is owned and controlled by UnitedGroup. They have been serving millions of people from their youngest years all through their working lives and onto their retirement age.
They make it their mission to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. The chances to help people live healthier nowadays have never been greater. UnitedHealthcare uses this chance to advance data and technologies, create breakthrough treatments and consumer choice and redefine what else can be achieved.
Did you know?
UnitedHealthcare Insurance provides results with the utilization of their supplier, FirstLine Medical, via OptumRx. They offer Health Products Benefit through certain plans available. Members may use a preset amount of credits for health products that are being offered. As a rule, credits are provided every three months and may be used by getting items through FirstLine.
Firstline UnitedHealthcare Catalog
A list is mailed to members through a form of a catalog. Members can also choose to go online to place an order. Once members log in to the FirstLine website, members may choose from the catalog using their benefit credits and these will be shipped out. These credits are free of charge and is available to use once a member signs up for the plan through UnitedHealthcare.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to login or shop or browse Health Products using your UnitedHealthcare plan online. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login and shop or browse through the health care products using your UnitedHealthcare plan online with FirstLine Medical.
Requirements to have available to login or shop or browse health care products using your UnitedHealthcare plan online:
- Stable internet access
- Must be a current and active member of UnitedHealthcare
- Personal information
You may opt to verify that you do have the Health Products Benefit on your UnitedHealthcare plan by visiting this URL:
- Select your state or type in ZIP code.
- Find your plan and see if it has the Health Products Benefit.
Easy steps to follow to login to buy health care products using your UnitedHealthcare plan online:
- Visit https://www.healthproductsbenefit.com/login or click here in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your current User ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log in” button.
- You may now browse and shop online. Once you make your selection using your Benefit credits, the items will be shipped out to your address.
Easy steps to follow to register and create a login to shop or browse health care products using your UnitedHealthcare plan online:
- Visit www.healthproductsbenefit.com/login or click here in your preferred search engine.
- Click the “Create Account” button on the right side of the page.
- Type in your First & Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Enter your Member ID in the space provided.
- Enter your phone number in the space provided. (OPTIONAL)
- Select the “Next” button to continue and provided all the necessary information. Login and begin shopping online. Once you make your selection using your Benefit credits, the items will be shipped out to your address.
Download the Health Products Benefit UnitedHealthcare Plan Catalog and Mail Order Form
https://www.healthproductsbenefit.com/Default.aspx & https://www.healthproductsbenefit.com/Auth/Login are additional working links.
United Healthcare Over-the-Counter (OTC) Video Summary:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order OTC Items from United Healthcare?
Members can order OTC products over the phone, online, or through the mail.
What items can you buy with OTC card UnitedHealthcare?
Eye and Ear Care, First aid supplies, Allergy sprays and gels, Skin and sun care products, Cold and flu products, Dental and Denture Care, Antacids and Acid Reducers, Vitamins and Minerals, And so many more!
Where can I use my United Healthcare OTC Card?
Members can use their OTC card at the pharmacy, grocery or retail store.
How do I use my UnitedHealthcare OTC card at Walmart?
Select the Gift Card option on the keypad. Then type in you r 17 digit card number as well as your 4 digit security code.