Go365 is downloadable via mobile app and other devices that you may have. Once you have downloaded the app, you will be able to log health activities, monitor your progress, and claim rewards if applicable when using the app via smartphones, desktops or tablets. Your progress may be monitored simultaneously with many devices as it may be downloaded on and is compatible with multiple devices.
If an employee or a member is qualified for the program, they will go through a Go365 Health Assessment to know the individual’s Go365 Age – which is the measure in which your body feels older or younger than your actual age. This is the part where they may start to unlock activities and begin earning rewards / bucks that they can use at Go365 Mall.
Humana Inc. is a for-profit American health insurance that is based in Louisville in Kentucky. They were founded in 1961 and currently has over 13 million members in the United States. Humana has been leading the healthcare industry since it started and is currently offering a wellness and rewards program that is called Go365. Rewards are combined with different health activities and tools to assist in motivating and supporting the members dwell on a healthier lifestyle. Different individuals like employees and / or members may receive rewards whenever they perform healthy activities like exercises, preventive exams among others. The program also recommends instructions on many health topics like weight management and stress management, quitting smoking, as well as information on how to adapt healthy eating habits.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
If you need more information, you may also visit the links provided below: https://www.humana.com/employer/products-services/wellness-programs/go365 OR https://community.go365.com/community/getting-started.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to get in to Go365 information online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for members who need to sign up and create a new account online:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Choose any “Register now” button found on the page or visit https://www.go365.com/registration/member-info.
- Type your Member ID OR Social Security Number in the space given.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space given.
- Select the “Continue” button to proceed forward.
- Once you have provided all the necessary information, select the “Submit” button to continue forward. Make sure you are logged on to begin managing your new account online.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to sign in to their current account online:
- Visit https://www.go365.com in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Choose any “Sign in” button found on the page OR visit https://www.go365.com/logon/.
- Type in your current User Name or Email Address in the spaces provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log in” button to move forward.
- You may now browse and shop online. The items you have chosen will be shipped out as soon as you make your selection using your Benefit credits.
Below is a list of compatible devices should you may connect your current device to Go365:
|Strava ||RunDouble ||LifeFitness |
|Apple Health (mobile only) ||Runkeeper ||IHealth |
|Samsung Health (mobile only) ||Fitbit ||HealthIQ |
|Stop, Breathe, and Think (mobile only) ||Garmin ||Polar (web only) |
|Expresso by Interactive Fitness ||Qardio (mobile only) ||Five-minute Journal (mobile only) |
|Nokia Health ||MyFitnessPal ||Misfit |