Patient Customer Service Number: 1-800-282-2881
Online Assistance Department Phone Number: 1-800-711-5672
Express Scripts started in 1986 where five people dispensed prescriptions in a small cinder-block building. Now they have 27,000 employees across the country who carries forward their devotion in establishing improved health care system and greeting all the tests they encounter with the same passion and energy they have had from the very beginning.
Express Scripts is a Fortune 100 company and ranked 20th largest company in the United States. They are passionate in ensuring that the use of prescription drugs is safe and inexpensive. They are currently in partner with several of the most recognized pharmacies in the entire US making it easier for their customers to fill their prescriptions that they must have to get well. Express Scripts is the biggest name in pharmacy benefit management organization in the US and have proven their track record of making maximum care and great service always available.
Their goal is similar to how medical plans cover doctor visits. This way they feel your prescription plan should cover the medicine your doctor prescribes. Express Scripts is one of the largest pharmacies in the US. They are attending to over 85 million people by making prescription drugs even more affordable through home delivery.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register and create a new personal Express Scripts Pharmacy account online:
- Stable internet access through mobile or desktop
- Personal account information such as name, address, etc.
Easy steps to follow to register and create a new account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “REGISTER” button.
- You will be directed to fill in the boxes with your personal information and member ID or social security number.
- Select the “Continue to Create Account” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until the registration is complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.express-scriptspharmacy.com in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “Login” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Log In” button and begin to manage your online account.
Downloading the free mobile app will help you manage your prescriptions while you are out-and-about and skip the travel to the pharmacy. Just visit your device’s app store: iTunes, Google Play, Windows Phone Store, and Blackberry App World. Find “Express Scripts” and download it today!
NOTE: you may also visit: https://www.express-scripts.com/consumer/site/home?partner=MOBI&accessLink=mobilevanurl to access the quick download links.
How do I submit my new prescription?
Order by mail: Send your order form and the written prescription provided by your doctor to:
Express Scripts, Inc.
PO Box 52150
Phoenix, AZ 85072
Order by phone: Have your doctor call Express Scripts toll-free 1-877-283-3858.
Order by fax: Have your doctor fax your order form and your written prescription to Express Scripts using the following information:
|Within the United States||Toll-Free, 1-877-895-1900|
|Outside the United States
(U.S. licensed prescribers only)
Where can I get a prescription order form?
You can get an order form using any of the following options:
- Print the Mail Order Registration Form.
- Login & print a form from the Print Forms page under Benefits section at Express-Scripts.com/TRICARE.
- Pick up an order form at any Military Treatment Facility.
- Call Express Scripts toll-free at 1-877-363-1303. Select the option to leave your name and address, and they will mail an order form to you.
Can I fax in my own prescription to Express Scripts?
No. We cannot accept prescriptions faxed directly from patients. Faxes must be sent from a doctor’s office and must include all of the necessary information, including the patient’s first and last name, date of birth, address and member ID number. Login and print a fax form from the Print Forms page under Benefits at Express-Scripts.com/TRICARE so that your doctor can fill in and fax to us with the prescription.
What information needs to be on my written prescription?
The front of the prescription should include the patient’s name and the other standard information provided by the doctor.
You should also provide the following information on the back of your prescription. This helps us fill your prescription safely and without delay.
- Beneficiary’s full name, including Sr. or Jr. if applicable
- Beneficiary’s address
- Beneficiary’s date of birth
- Beneficiary’s member ID number
Delivery & Order Status
When will I receive my prescription order?
You can expect your order to arrive at your United States postal address within 14 days. To make sure you receive your refills before your current supply runs out, re-order at least two weeks before you need your refill and you may want to allow a few extra days for APO/FPO delivery.
How do I check the status of an order?
To check Order Status, login to Express-Scripts.com/TRICARE, select Prescriptions and then Order History for up to date information or call toll-free, 877.363.1303. Please note, if your prescription requires additional research (for example, if a pharmacist has to contact your doctor for more information), your order may not appear on your online account until the research is completed.