Virginia Premier Medicare Advantage Members Services: 1-877-739-1370, TTY: 711 & Medicaid – Medallion 4.0 – Call 1-800-727-7536, TTY: 711
OTCHS Website or Online Account Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-844-358-4459; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
Virginia Premier was established in 1995 as a Medicaid HMO. They are the first and foremost nonprofit managed care organization in the Commonwealth, currently assisting over 250,000 individuals in the entire state. Virginia Premier offers Medicaid, Medicare, as well as health insurance exchange plans. They are jointly owned by the integrated, not-for-profit health system Sentara Healthcare that is based in Norfolk, VA and VCU Health System based in Richmond, VA.
The Medallion 4.0 which offers Foster Care, Health and Acute Care Program, Aged, Blind and Disabled, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and the FAMIS which offers Children’s Health Insurance Program are Virginia Premier’s two Medicaid Plans.
Their Advantage Gold (HMO) and Advantage Platinum (HMO) Medicare plans were introduced in 2017. The Advantage Elite (HMO SNP) plan manages care for members receiving both Medicare and Medicaid.
These plans also have an Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drug Benefit. This enables members to receive OTC products at no extra cost.
OTC Health Solutions was established in 2001. Both companies have collaborated to make it achievable for their members to order OTC products effortlessly to fight against the constantly increasing cost of healthcare. OTC Health solutions now makes it achievable for millions of involved members to purchase items effortlessly by utilizing the home delivery program that they have.
Members who are qualified for the VirginiaPremier Medicare Plan will be able to easily use their over the counter benefit from the comforts of their home, whether online or over the phone. Their members may enjoy the following items together with their Medicaid plan and extended OTC benefit:
- nicotine replacements
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- pain relievers
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- digestive remedies
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- first aid items
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- and so much more!
OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
They may order by mail and see the order form by the end of this article.
They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online.
They may call over the phone at 1-844-358-4459; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Members may also visit https://www.virginiapremier.com/members/medicare-member-resources/ for more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page of your Medicare Extended Benefit OTC Coverage account. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to sign in or register to a Virginia Premier Advantage Medicare OR Medicaid Plan OTCH Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
Easy steps to follow for members who need to register for a new account online:
- Go to the following website https://virginiapremier.otchs.com OR www.cvs.com/otchs/virginiapremier OR go to this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the tiny “Register” link that may be found below the “Login” button and you will be directed to this link, https://virginiapremier.otchs.com/en/account/register.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in a valid Email Address in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Register” button to proceed forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the needed information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified.
Easy steps to follow for members who need to sign in to an existing VirginiaPremier Advantage Medicare OTC account online:
- Go to the following website: https://virginiapremier.otchs.com in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Login” button to move forward.
- You may begin managing your account online.
TIPS: Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order online:
- You may start filling out an online order request as soon as you log in to your account. Shop and choose from the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list or catalog. Check the next guideline before you submit. Once you have submitted the request, the products will be shipped directly to the home address that you have provided.
- It is important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts that your plan offers which is usually on a quarterly basis. Please be sure you submit the full order at once or you will lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure that BEFORE you submit an order that all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- There is normally no limit to the number of items you order. However, there is a restriction per order to five (5) quantities per any single item. Blood Pressure Monitors, however, have a limit to one (1) per year. You still have to ensure that the total amount due is still within your allotted benefit amount.
- Contact the phone number indicated at the start of this article to find out what your allowance amount is. It is not allowed to order more than the total allotted amount during each benefit period. As an example, if your monthly benefit is $10 and your total orders amounted to $10.95, you will have to remove certain items from your order to bring the value back down to the monthly benefit allotted amount. Otherwise, your order request will not be submitted.
- The items you have ordered will be delivered within 7-10 working days as soon as you have successfully submitted your order. For damaged items, you may direct your concerns to the OTC company and return the items within 30 days. The OTC company will replace it with the same item only.
Download The Catalog Below: