Need to contact or place a phone call to OTC Health Solutions: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
GlobalHealth started providing coverage in all 77 counties in Oklahoma in 2003. They consider themselves as unique because they provide high touch, high value paired with a partnership with their members. GlobalHealth currently has a complete statewide provider network that is inclusive of roughly 5,100 providers. They also employ over 175 associates in the communities in the entire Oklahoma to be able to provide access to responsive, local customer care.
The individuals they serve are those who are eligible for Medicare, the Oklahoma State, Education, and Municipal Employees, as well as the Federal Employees in the state of Oklahoma.
GlobalHealth provides Medicare Advantage plans together with group health insurance plans that comes with low monthly premiums and plan benefits that is proven to keep their members healthy.
The two Medicare Advantage plans they offer at the moment are:
- Generations Medicare Advantage Plans
- Generations State of Oklahoma Retiree Medicare Advantage Plan
Both Medicare Advantage plans being offered by GlobalHealth offer an Over-the-Counter benefit program. This will be an easy way for their members to acquire OTC medications and health essentials by mail via the GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage plan.
What is the GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage Over-the-Counter Benefit?
This is a program that will enable you to acquire over-the-counter items that will arrive at your address in the mail. The card must be activated and the initial OTC dollar amount will be loaded onto the card. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage presently works with OTC Health Solutions to enable their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Skin and sun care products
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders:
- They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may order by phone at 1-888-628-2770, TTY:711.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for members who need to create or register their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the small “Create account” link that is found on the page.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in your Email Address and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Type in your preferred Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Select the red “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation from your inbox.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to access their current account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID or Email Address in the space provided. Your Member ID is indicated on your card.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the red “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now start shopping for OTC items or manage your current account.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- One order may be placed per quarter. Any and all unused benefit does not roll over to the next benefit period.
- The order total must not exceed the allowable benefit. Any payment method to purchase items over your benefit will not be accepted. Note: Order will not be processed once you exceed the allowable amount.
- There is normally no limit to the number of items you order. However, there is a restriction per order to nine (9) per any single item, per quarter. Blood Pressure Monitors, however, have a limit to one (1) per year. You still have to ensure that the total amount due is still within your allotted benefit amount.
- Delivery Time: Please allow up to 14 business days for your items to be shipped to your door. These will be shipped at no extra cost.
- Return Policy: For damaged items, you need to contact OTCHS within 30 days after receiving the damaged item. An identical product will be sent back to your address.
- This benefit is intended for the member only. Using the benefit for the purchase of health essentials needs of friends and family members is not allowed.
You may download GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage OTC Catalog: