Company Website or Online Account Phone Number:1-855-242-0802 (toll-free)
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-888-628-2770; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
Aetna Better Health of Louisiana is associated with Aetna Medicaid which has been a leader in Medicaid managed care since 1986. They currently serve over 3 million individuals in 17 states. An Aetna Medicaid affiliate has recently been awarded a contract in Louisiana to operate a Medicaid program. Aetna Medicaid affiliates currently own administer or support Medicaid programs in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Nebraska, Virginia, and West Virginia. They have over 30 years’ experience providing successful health care results.
OTC Health Solutions was established in 2001. Both companies have collaborated to make it achievable for their members to order OTC products effortlessly to fight against the constantly increasing cost of healthcare. OTC Health solutions now makes it achievable for millions of involved members to purchase items effortlessly by utilizing the home delivery program that they have.
A number of their plans provide extra benefits and amenities that are not covered under Medicare. These are services like dental, eyewear, and hearing aids. An additional benefit that is inclusive in it is a monthly allowance available for over the counter (OTC) medications and supplies. You may contact the company directly if you wish to find out the exact amount that is available for you.
Members who are qualified for the Aetna Better Health of Louisiana Plan OTC Benefit will be able to easily use their over the counter benefit from the comforts of their home, whether online or over the phone. (Aetna Better Health of Louisiana is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Their SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. ) Their members may enjoy the following items together with their Medicaid plan and extended OTC benefit:
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- first aid items
- cold medicine
- nicotine replacements
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- pain relievers
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- digestive remedies
- baby care products
- and so much more!
OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost.
A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
They may order by mail using the the order form provided in the original welcome packet.
They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online.
They may call over the phone at 1-888-628-2770; TTY: 1-877-672-2688.
To find a CVS store use the Store Locator at the website link provided here. Eligible members may visit an approved CVS location, select any of the available products found below up to your benefit amount, and then show their Lighthouse ID card at any CVS register.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
If you need more information, you may choose to visit the following site(s):
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Easy steps to register or sign in to a Aetna Better Health of Louisiana OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
Easy steps to follow for members who need to register for a new account online:
- Go to the following website: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/aetnala or go to this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Choose the “Create Account” button that may be found above the “Sign In” button and you will be directed to this link https://www.cvs.com/otchs/aetnala/register.
- Type in the following:
- Your Member ID in the space provided.
- Your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in a valid Email Address in the spaces provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
An email verification will be received once you have successfully registered your account. This will enable you to have full access to your account online and may start taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that is inclusive in your plan if you are qualified.
Easy steps to follow for members who need to sign in to an existing Aetna Louisiana OTC account online:
- Go to the following website: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/aetnala in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Login” button to continue forward.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Please note that https://aetnala.otchs.com/ is the old address of the website.
If you need the old login links, they may be found below:
- http //myorder.otchs.com
TIPS: Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order online:
- You may start filling out an online order request as soon as you log in to your account. Shop and choose from the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list or catalog. Check the next guideline before you submit. Once you have submitted the request, the products will be shipped directly to the home address that you have provided.
- It is important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts that your plan offers which is usually on a quarterly basis. Please be sure you submit the full order at once or you will lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure that BEFORE you submit an order that all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- There is normally no limit to the number of items you order. However, there is a restriction per order to five (5) quantities per any single item. Blood Pressure Monitors, however, have a limit to one (1) per year. You still have to ensure that the total amount due is still within your allotted benefit amount.
- It is not allowed to order more than the total allotted amount during each benefit period. As an example, if your monthly benefit is $10 and your total orders amounted to $10.95, you will have to remove certain items from your order to bring the value back down to the monthly benefit allotted amount. Otherwise, your order request will not be submitted.
- The items you have ordered will be delivered within 7-10 working days as soon as you have successfully submitted your order. For damaged items, you may direct your concerns to the OTC company and return the items within 30 days. The OTC company will replace it with the same item only.
Download The OTC Catalog Below: 2020 Aetnala / Aetna Louisiana
If you still have questions about your Over The Counter Benefit, you may call: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)