General Member Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 997-1654
Cigna is one of the biggest names in health insurance providers in the United States and has grown into a global health service company. They have more than 170 million customer and patient relationships in more than 30 countries and jurisdictions, they are able to control actionable understandings that push better health care solutions.
Integrity, courage, and excellence are their foundation on their business practices thus earning awards and recognitions over the years. This includes Gold Hermes, CRM Excellence Award, DALBAR Recognition for Excellence award, and the Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles Platinum Award. Cigna provides service centers that are accessible 24 hours a day and are connected with 1 million providers and services. The members are supported with online search instruments together with customer service to all of their members in the Cigna website.
Website Assistance Contact Line: 1 (800) 853-2713
Medicare Customer Service (current customers): 1 (866) 459-4272
Medical, Dental, Vision Members: 1 (800) 244-6224
- They have an easy and reliable way to make customer experiences more personal and empathetic.
- As a community, Cigna embraces diversity and individual strengths as one team.
- They push for a better future through innovation and accountability.
- Cigna collaborates in building lasting solutions to increase value for all their customers, stakeholders, and the company.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to find a physician, dentist, hospital or pharmacy facility. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can search and find their location and gain access.
Requirements to have available to find a provider with Cigna online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to search and locate a Provider:
- Visit www.cigna.com/ifp-providers or ifphcpdir.cigna.com in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your location in the space provided in the “SEARCH LOCATION” found under the “Find Providers for Individuals and Families” title. Or you can just choose to click on the “Use my current location” link.
- Click on the “Pick” button located under “Select a Plan”.
- Choose the Medical/Dentist Plan you are searching for by clicking the radio button next in the selections available.
- Click on the “Choose” button.
- Type the name or keyword that you are looking for in the space provided.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Review the list provided for your review.
Easy steps to follow to search and locate a doctor, dentist, hospital, or pharmacy facility online:
- Visit https://hcpdirectory.cigna.com or https://sarhcpdir.cigna.com in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your Address, City or Zip code in the space provided.
- Select one of the following:
- Doctor by Type
- Doctor by Name
To be covered at in-network costs for pediatric routine eye exams, eyeglasses or contacts, you must search for routine vision professionals using the Cigna Vision Directory