Physician Bill Phone Number: 1-844-769-7804
Hospital Bill Phone Number: 1-617-355-3397
Boston Children’s Hospital is one of the largest pediatric healthcare centers. They are dedicated to improving and advancing the health and well-being of children around the world through their life-changing work in clinical care, biomedical research, medical education and engagement to the community.
They provide care services from time of birth until the age of 21. Boston Children’s Hospital has been acknowledged in the U.S. News and World Report as being a top Children’s Hospital. They house the John F. Enders Pediatric Research Laboratories. They have also been able to expand their place in 2003 to a bigger size giving them the space to widen their research program. Boston’s Children’s Hospital’s research program has been able to recognize ways to treat and give therapy for many incapacitating diseases.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to make an online payment. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can submit and apply a payment to your account.
Requirements to have available to make a payment online:
- Stable internet access
- Account number from statement
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to pay your Boston Children’s Hospital Bill online:
- Visit www.childrenshospital.org/billing in your preferred search engine.
- Select the link that applies to your type of bill.
- Enter your account number in the space provided.
- Type in patient name in the space provided.
- Enter the patient’s date of birth in the space provided.
- Enter the amount $ in the space provided.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide the necessary information and move forward until the payment is complete.