Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-552-8159
Company Mailing Address:
Customer Care Correspondence
PO Box 6590
Lee’s Summit, MO 64064-6590
CVS Caremark is the prescription benefit management subsidiary company of CVS Health. They are headquartered in Woonsocket in Rhode Island. They started out as Caremark International, which was a unit of Baxter International and spun off from Baxter in 1992. Today, CVS Caremark is considered as the leader in pharmacy benefit management, providing comprehensive prescription benefit management services to over 2,000 health plans, as well as corporations, managed care organizations, insurance companies, unions and government entities. CVS Caremark is operating on national retail pharmacy network having over 60,000 joining pharmacies, specialty pharmacies as well as mail order pharmacies. They also have the ability to allow customers to manage or refill their prescriptions online and by using an app. These clients may also be able to do the following:
- Check order status
- Refill orders
- Establish or create reminders and alerts
- Review costs
- Review their coverage
- Take advantage of big savings
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to sign up or register for a new CVS Caremark online account. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new CVS Caremark online account and gain access.
Requirements to have available to be able to register and activate a new CVS Caremark account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to begin the registration in creating a new CVS Caremark account online:
- Visit: www.caremark.com/startnow in your preferred search engine.
- Choose which way you would like to register: Prescription number (Mail RX#) or Member ID or click on the “Proceed to enter all your info” link if you do not have either available.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive your online activation confirmation of your new CVS Caremark account online.
Easy steps to follow to login if you are a current member and needs to login to your account online:
- Visit www.caremark.com/wps/portal in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your username in the space provided.
- Type in your password in the space provided.
- Select the “Sign In” button.
- You may now begin managing your account online.
Easy steps to follow to download the CVS Caremark app online:
- Visit https://info.caremark.com/mobile in your preferred search engine.
- Select the app store that works with the device you are using: Apple Store or Google Play.
Benefits & Reasons to download the CVS Caremark app online:
- You may search for local pharmacies that are within your plan’s network.
- You will have the ability to review drug coverage and costs.
- You can check on the status of your order.
- You may view your prescription history.
- You may check to make sure there are no drug interactions with other medications.
- You can use the pill identifier to ID unknown pills.
- You may create refill orders.
- You may also create or renew mail service prescription orders.
- You can use the scan feature to scan barcodes or QR codes to quickly create a refill request.