Need to contact or place a phone call to Brand New Day OTC: 1-855-804-3555, TTY 711
Contact Line for Current Members: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Brand New Day is more than a tagline. It is what Universal Care, doing business as Brand New Day, has been known for in their more than 35 years in the industry. Brand New Day puts their focus on the value of assisting their members to go through the multifaceted healthcare system. They do this with the goal of enhancing the members’ and doctors’ quality of life. They began with the inimitable approach to assist their members to address their healthcare requirements. Brand New Day has a model of care that was created with their focus on their members, their families, caregivers, and physicians in following through each member’s healthcare requirements.
Brand New Day offers their coverage to service members who reside in the following counties in California:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
Brand New Day provides benefit plans and specialized programs to provide members the options that meet their requirements. Brand New Day has programs for people who need a standard Medicare program, unique programs for people with both Medicare and Medi-Cal (Dual Special Needs Plan or D-SNP) as well as specialized Chronic Care programs for people diagnosed with chronic conditions (Chronic Special Needs Plans or C-SNPs).
Brand New Day provides the same benefits that the Original Medicare offers plus more:
- Hearing Aid
- If a member requires hearing aids, Brand New Day has provided them with a valuable benefit via TruHearing that trims down their out-of-pocket cost on hearing aids, depending on their plan.
- Rides to the Doctor
- CareCar is the plan’s new no-cost transportation provider. They are known for their people first approach, highest on-time rates, and shortest wait times across the nation.
- Gym Membership
- SilverSneakers is the members’ new fitness benefit provided by Brand New Day. It provides their members with no cost membership at thousands of locations across the country.
- Over-the-Counter Supplies
- This benefit will enable the members to purchase OTC items they may require to assist their health requirements.
- And many more!
What is the Brand New Day Healthcare Over-the-Counter Benefit?
It is a benefit that provides members a FREE allowance that they may enjoy to purchase OTC drugs at no extra cost. A predetermined dollar amount or allowance is provided to you within this plan. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit:
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
Shipping is FREE – No shipping or handling fees!
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Brand New Day currently works with Convey Health Solutions to administer this benefit and provide a convenient way for their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Anti-Diarrheal, Laxatives and Digestive Health
- Dental and Denture Care
- Bathroom Safety and Fall Prevention
- Home Diagnostics
- Pain Relief
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
- They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may call over the phone at 1-855-804-3555 (TTY:711).
- They may also send over a completed order form via mail.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or register to your Brand New Day OTC account online:
- Stable internet access
- Email address
- Member information
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow for members who need to register for a new account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Not Registered? Signup Now” button found on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Health Plan Member ID which is indicated on your Member ID card. Please enter the special characters that appear on your card.
- Choose the State from the drop down box options.
- Enter your Date of Birth on the spaces provided.
- Type in your Email Address and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Create a Username and type it in the space provided.
- Create a Password on the space provided and confirm.
- Choose Security Questions and provide the appropriate answers in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Register” button to move forward.
- Wait for an email verification and you may start managing your account online.
An email verification will appear in your inbox once you have registered successfully. This will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Brand New Day OTC pharmacy benefits that is included in your plan.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to access their account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Log in” button to proceed.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Valuable guidelines for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Your order total must not exceed your actual benefit amount. Cash, credit cards, checks or money orders are not accepted under this OTC benefit.
- DELIVERY TIME: Please allow 5-7 business days for your items to arrive at your home address.
- RETURN POLICY: Due to the personal nature of the OTC items, returns will not be entertained.
- The OTC products in this catalog are intended for the member’s use only to assist with their health or medical requirement. Brand New Day prohibits the use of this benefit to purchase OTC items for family members and / or friends.
- The OTC items are available via home delivery only. The products may not be purchased at a local retail pharmacy or via any source other than the OTC benefit channels listed.
You may download Brand New Day OTC Catalog: