Company Customer Service Contact Phone Number: 1-888-206-4697
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) has been offering its customers high quality health insurance at a competitive price since 1933. They are running the lead in improved health and more consumer-focused health care in the state. Blue Cross NC is a fully taxed, not-for-profit North Carolina company with great operations centers in Durham, Fayetteville, Winston-Salem, and an office in Charlotte. They employ more than 4,700 North Carolinians to ensure that the more than 3 million customers are getting the service they deserve.
Blue Cross NC is consistent in giving the residents of North Carolina the health care they are worth of receiving. Being a nonprofit corporation, they invest extra back into health and wellness programs that members benefit from.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
What are the benefits of creating an online Blue Connect Member account?
- You will be able to view the details of you plan benefits.
- You can manage your claims.
- You may review and / or make changes to your plan.
- You can also access billing and payment options.
- You will have access to a more personalized wellness program.
- You can receive exclusive discounts online.
- You may get ID cards.
- And much, much more!
Requirements to have available to register or login to BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina online:
- Stable internet access
- Member ID card
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to register for a new account online:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine. UPDATED LINK: https://www.bluecrossnc.com/members
- Select the “Register Now” link located at the right part of the page with the title “Blue Connect Member Login”
- Choose who you are registering for by selecting the radio button next to the selections available.
- Type the Subscriber ID in the space provided.
- Type the Registrant’s Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type the ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide necessary information and move forward until the registration is complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.bcbsnc.com/memberservices in your preferred search engine. UPDATED LINK: www.bluecrossnc.com/members
- Type in your current ID in the space provided located at the right of the page with the title “Blue Connect Member Login”.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log in” button.
- You may now begin to manage your account.