TOPIC: BlueCross BlueShield Minnesota | Medtronic Members | Login / Register | Phone Number | Find a network doctor hospital | ID Card
This company dates back to 1933 who initiated the first “Blue” health plan in the US. They have paved the way for innovation in health care across the state. They remain to be a big name in quality health insurance in all of Minnesota. There is about one in three people in this state who has a health care plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield. They have more than 2.6 million members that are found in every county in Minnesota because they provide quality, affordable health plans and one-of-a-kind health programs.
To date, BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota remains to be the leading health plan in the state. They have more members, biggest network of doctors, and more products and services than any other plan in the state.
As the state’s health care leader, they operate fearless. They have a vision of providing good health for everyone, not just their members, if that means going beyond providing health coverage to deeply investing in programs and initiatives that build health cultures at home, at work and in the community. They were named “Twin Cities Healthiest Employers” in 2013 for building a healthy difference in people’s lives.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and Blue Plus are nonprofit independent licensees of Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
If you are a member, visitor, employer, provider, or an agent please review the steps provided. A quick guide is given below so you can access the official website online.
Requirements to have available to access the Website online:
- Device with stable internet access
Easy steps to follow to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota website online:
- Visit www.bluecrossmn.com in your preferred search engine.
- Review one of these sections on the website:
- Shop Plans
- Find a Doctor
- Live Healthy
- Select the suitable option to be directed to the appropriate site and finish your request as soon as you are redirected.
Easy steps to follow to access the BlueCross BlueShield Minnesota Medtronic website online:
- Visit www.bluecrossmn.com/mdt in your preferred search engine.
- From here you can:
- Log In / Sign In to your current online account
- Register & create a new account.
- Find a network doctor.
- Get help choosing care
- Take advantage of health and wellness programs.
- Get ID cards and much more.
- Access Doctor On Demand:
- Video visits can be done in just minutes
- No travel time
- Quick, it’s convenient & saves money
- Speak with Board-certified doctors
- Available 24/7, 365 days a yea
- Treat many common medical conditions
- Schedule next-day appointments to see licensed psychologists and psychiatrists