Blue Cross of Idaho started in 1945 and have taken their role as an Idaho-based health insurance company to heart. They have maintained their processes while the health insurance marketplace experienced several changes in recent years. They are always determined by their mission to facilitate in connecting Idahoans to quality and reasonably priced healthcare while still building strong networks and services with their members in mind.
BlueCross of Idaho remains as Idaho’s most tenured health insurer with about one quarter of the state’s population enrolled in its traditional, PPO, and managed care programs. They have over 850 employees and always continues their dedication in assisting members perfect their well-beings by making sure that all members have access to quality healthcare while providing them peace of mind financially.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information. If you are a Blue Cross of Idaho member or want to be one and require assistance to access the site, please review the easy steps. A quick guide is given below so you can access the official website.
Requirements to have available to access the Blue Cross of Idaho website online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to access the Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare website online:
- Visit www.bcidaho.com/medicare or https://medicare.bcidaho.com in your preferred search engine.
- Shop Plans & Review all the information and choices available.
CHOOSE A MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN (True Blue or Secure Blue) THAT WORKS FOR YOU:
They will help you find the right plan with the coverage you want and the benefits you deserve such as:
- Low office visit copays
- Gym membership
- $0 generic drugs
- Low out-of-pocket maximum
- Large provider network
- More added value
- Financial peace of mind
Call to learn more: 888-494-2583 / TTY: 800-377-1363
Easy steps to follow to access the website online:
- Visit www.bcidaho.com in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “Shop for Individual, Family and Dental Plans”. From there, you can select the tab you are interested in such as “Estimate Your Tax Credit, “Get A Quote”, or “Browse (current year) Plans”. Continue to move forward on the tab that suits your needs.
- On the home screen, you may also select the green tab “Shop Medicare Advantage” to explore the plans available to suit your needs. You can choose True Blue HMO, Secure Blue PPO. There is also a True Blue HMO SNP for beneficiaries enrolled in both Medicare and Idaho Medicaid.
- For one stop information center for members such as check claims, benefits, deductible etc. select the “Visit Members Site” tab in green and proceed forward. You can find 3,500 Doctors and Hospitals In-Network, find out what’s new, visit the cost advisor tool, etc.