UT Select Health Advocate Phone Number: 1-866-882-2034
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) has shaped the healthcare industry through innovation and leadership from the time they were just starting in the industry. Today, this company continues to pave the way to better healthcare with the same spirit of innovation that has improved the lives of generations of Americans. Blue Cross Blue Shield offers a health insurance for every individual of varied ages across the United States as well as in D.C. and in Puerto Rico. A total number of 37 various companies offer coverage through the BCBS name. They also have more than 100 million enrolled subscribers who have good coverage.
Blue Cross Blue Shield is the largest health insurance provider in the state of Texas. Many individuals like them better because they have more inexpensive plans and straightforwardly available coverage to their members. They also have tools that are available to assist in keeping members healthy day in and day out. Free quotes are also readily available and can be received from the company upon request. Just make the request online or by telephone.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Reasons why you should create an UT Select online account
- Check the status of a claim
- Verify who is covered under your plan
- View & print detailed claim history and information, such as Explanation of Benefits (EOBs).
Note: EOBs are available online. To receive copies by mail, you must log into BAM and elect to receive paper copies or call Customer Service for assistance.
- Find a physician in your network that meets your needs
- Request a new or replacement ID card or print a temporary ID card
- Get access to a special UT Select Advocate that you can become familiar with and deal with on a regular basis.
- Access and use MDLIVE to speak with a board-certified doctor 24/7. Set up a virtual visit.
- Access Health Advocacy Solutions (HAS) to receive coordinated help and personal health care support from a team of experts.
- Use Hinge Health for assistance with chronic pain WITHOUT surgery or drugs.
- Use Omada to receive help in reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes and/or losing weight.
- Access Livongo which offers diabetes management assistance.
Easy steps to follow to register and create a new account online:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine.
- Click on the “Log In” button located on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Register now” link.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Create and type in a Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Type in your email address in the fields provided.
- Select a security question and provide the answer in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button to move forward
- Type in your name, date of birth, zip code, identification number and group number in the fields provided.
- Provide any other required information.
- Click on the “Next” button to move forward.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration.
Easy steps to follow to login to your account online:
- Visit www.bcbstx.com/ut in your preferred search engine.
- Click on the “Log in” button located on the right hand side of the page.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button and begin managing your account online.
Download the UT Select Mobile App now:
- Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care facility that is near you
- Access your claims, coverage and deductible information
- View and email your ID card
- App is available in Spanish