General Information Phone Number: (972) 766-6900 TDD: (800) 735-2989 (for the hearing-impaired)
Blue Access Internet Help Desk Contact Line for Producers: (888) 706-0583
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas provides its members with an extensive network of providers. They offer over 38,000 providers and 450 hospitals for their customers statewide.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is a statewide customer-owned health insurance provider. They believe that patrons in Texas as well as employers have the right to the best of both worlds: access to affordable and quality health care provided with a top-notch service from a company that puts its sole focus on customers, and not shareholders. Customer value is their cornerstone.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to be able to sign in or complete a registration as a Producer with BlueCross BlueShield of Texas online:
- Stable internet access
- BCBSTX producer number
- General lines license number
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to register and/or create a new account online:
- Visit the following URL in your preferred search engine.
- Select the tiny “Register Now” found at the right section of the page with the title “Log in to Blue Access for Producers”(under the login box/section).
- Enter your National Producer Number in the space provided.
- Enter your ZIP Code on file with BCBSTX in the space provided.
- Select the “SUBMIT” button.
- Continue to provide necessary details and information and move forward until complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.bcbstx.com/producer in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your Producer Number in the space provided at the upper right hand area of the page.
- Type in your current Password.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- You may now begin using the tools available for you.