Blue Access for Employers Department Customer Service / Internet Help Desk Contact Phone Number: 1-888-706-0583
General Information: 1-972-766-6900 / TDD: (800) 735-2989 (for the hearing-impaired)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas has forged relationships with local nonprofit organizations for more than 90 years. This shows their commitment to help build healthy communities. They continuously nurture improvements in health through these relationships so that they can offer sustainable and measurable programs mutually that will strengthen and enrich the communities they work in.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is popularly known as being one of the major names in health insurance to large and well-known companies. They maintain their offices in the local area to ensure that they are able to provide claim processing in this state.
Top reasons for employers in creating a Blue Access online account:
- Employers have access to safe and easy-to-use transactional tools which will assist them in saving time and reduce paperwork such as:
- Add/cancel employees and their dependents.
- Verify eligibility.
- Make updates on coverage of plans.
- Update personal information of employee and their dependents.
- View their current billing information.
- They may request and print ID cards.
- And much, much more!
- Employers have access to the Employer Resources section which has a vast amount of necessary information in helping you to make mindful decisions for your employees and business such as:
- Access to health and wellness programs with stories on values and results.
- Employee Communications section may be accessed. The communications include BlueResource with customized health and wellness communications materials.
- Brand, customer service, and provider data may be accessed.
- Read newsletters.
- Government programs and regulations updates may be reviewed.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to register or login as an employer with BlueCross BlueShield of Texas online:
- Stable internet access
- Account number
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to register and/or create a new account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine.
- Select the tiny “Register Now” link found in the “Log In Blue Access for Employers” section/box (under the login section).
- Type your Account Number in the fields provided.
- Type your Employer Name in the fields provided.
- Type your City in the fields provided.
- Choose your state from the drop down box.
- Type your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Select the “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.bcbstx.com/employer in your preferred search engine.
- In the upper right hand area of the page, type in your current user id in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- You may now start using the different tools available to you.
Take a tour of BlueAccess for Employers