Company Toll Free Member Customer Service Phone Number: 844-363-8457
Provider Service: 1-800-368-2312 * Credentialing Information: 1-800-756-2749
TOPIC: Blue Cross Blue Shield North Dakota Web Providers Forms Reimbursement |BCBS Recredentialing Application | https www bcbsnd com ND
This Company started in the 1940s as two separate pre-paid health care plans for hospital and physician services. They merged in 1986 and converted to a non-profit mutual insurance company in 1988. Being non-profit inspires them to work with and for their members in delivering affordable solutions while improving the care and health of those they serve.
BlueCross BlueShield of North Dakota have values that are set in place: doing the right thing, working together toward a common purpose, providing value through quality service, seizing opportunities to improve change, managing resources with efficiency and care, enjoyment and fun in the workplace. They also have a 13-member board of directors that run their operation. All of these has made them the largest provider of healthcare coverage in North Dakota, with more than half of the state’s population as their members.
As an extension of their mission in improving the health and well-being of their members, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota dedicates their time to helping the communities across the state to ensure a healthier place to live, work, and play. They participate in a vast array of events, activities, and projects that provide meaningful support to the communities they exist in.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy steps to follow to access Provider Forms & Documents online:
- Visit www.bcbsnd.com/web/providers/forms in your preferred search engine on your device.
- View & access the following types of forms:
- Provider Manual
- System Issue Status Grid
- Appeal Form
- Professional Claim Adjustment
- Institutional Claim Adjustment
- Medical Records Submission Form
- Request for Independent External Review
- Advance Member Notice
- Advance Member Notice – Migrated Members (members migrated to new claims processing system)
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment Plan Form
- Technology Assessment Evaluation Criteria
- Accepting New Patients Update Form
- Application to Become a Participating Provider
- Submit Change of Tax ID
- Provider Directory Maintenance Form
- EFT Payment Information Form
- Secure Area Assurance – Medical Records Fax Requests
- Coverage Exception
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) Preventive Copay Waiver Form
- Inpatient Authorization Request
- Outpatient Authorization Request
- ABA Service for Autism Spectrum Disorder Request Form
- Authorized referral
Easy steps to follow to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota website online:
- Visit www.bcbsnd.com in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Review the selections available.
- Select one of the tabs that applies to you and continue forward.
- Select the appropriate option to be directed to the correct site and finish your request once redirected.
NOTE: www.bcbsnd.com/providers/news-resources/forms-documents is a valid link to find provider forms and documents.