Department Contact Phone Number: 1-800-894-2880
BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina has been fully taxable since 1973. Having no shareholders, their net income is financed back into the company into projects such as health programs for their members, improvement in customer service to be able to benefit their customers and, of course, investing in technology enhancement.
This company has always been acknowledged for their health plans. They have contributed to their reserves, which has represented the safety net for their customers in the event of an economic downturn or a public health emergency which made them become recognized for their health plans.
They have met the conditions of the National Committee for Quality Assurance on their customer protection and improvements on quality.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
If you need to pay a bill and requires access to the sign in page, just follow the easy steps provided below. There is an easy-to-follow guide for you to discover how you can start a new online account and get into the payment portal online. Just make sure you have your personal information close by.
Requirements to register:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information of the primary applicant
- Social security number or exchange ID
Easy steps to follow to make the initial or first payment to your policy online:
- Visit www.bcbsnc.com/pay in your preferred search engine.
- In the area provided, enter your social security number or Exchange ID.
- Enter your date of birth in the space provided.
- Enter your zip code in the space provided.
- Select the “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to give the necessary information and move forward until payment is complete.