Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-206-4697 / 1-800-442-7028 (TTY/TDD)
For Onsite Member Services Address:
1965 Ivy Creek Blvd
Durham, NC 27707
Open for Individual Open Enrollment Period Only Address (Nov. 1 – Jan. 31):
1968 Ivy Creek Blvd.
Building 250, 1st floor
Durham, NC 27707
This company has been proudly serving the state since 1933. Their commitment is to improve the health and well-being of their customers and of the entire state. They aim to make a mark on quality, competitive pricing, and experience.
BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina is dedicated to making a better health care system, which is why they constantly work with doctors and hospitals to bring innovation to their customers that make health care system enhance efficiency and become more affordable. They are employing more than 4,700 people and are serving nearly 4 million customers. They all exert effort not just for their customers but for the communities they exist in as well. They received an accreditation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a not for profit institution that is dedicated to health care quality advancement. NCQA is the most recognized accreditation program in the US.
Their network of healthcare providers comprises of 96% of medical doctors and 99% of all general acute-care hospitals making them the most preferred health care provider in the state.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Why have a Blue Connect account?
- It is a secure member website where you can get information on your health plan, as well as a selection of resources and tools.
- You will be able to view your benefits, account balances, and claims status.
- You can order a replacement ID card or print a temporary card.
- Pay Your Bill Online.
- You will be able to view and print an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Go Digital and get access to your health documents like claims, plan benefits, explanation of benefits and more.
- You can search for and compare in-network doctors and hospitals using Provider Finder.
- Get access to the Cost Estimator tool to research, estimate and compare costs of services and treatments from doctors, hospitals and other facilities based on your plan coverage.
Easy steps to follow to register and create a new account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found at the right of the page with the title “Blue Connect Member Login”.
- Choose who you are registering for by selecting the radio button next to the selections available.
- In the space provided, type the Subscriber ID.
- In the space provided, type the Registrant’s Date of Birth.
- In the space provided, type the ZIP code.
- Select the “Continue” button.
- Continue to provide necessary information and move forward until the registration is complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.bcbsnc.com/memberservices in your preferred search engine on your device. NOTE: www.bluecrossnc.com/members is the updated site address.
- Enter your current user ID in the section found at the right of the page with the title “Blue Connect Member Login”.
- Type in your password in the space provided.
- Select the “Log in” button.
- You may now begin managing your account online.