General Customer Service Contact Number: 1-888-671-6871
GE Health Phone Numbers:
Benefits Members: 1-800-321-4392
Choice Members: 1-800-846-6756
Preferred Members: 1-888-217-5224
Medical Benefits Members: 1-800-655-5392
Corporate headquarters: Birmingham, Alabama
GE has built a local presence, a strong brand, and deep customer relationships in more than 180 countries. GE is proud to serve as true partners in growth and development — offering resources and experience, investing in local talent and supply chains, and bringing other partners along with them.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama is known for their excellence in member service especially in providing coverage to many people including a great number of covered pharmacies. This excellent trait made this company receive 19 awards from the BCBS Association.
Blue Cross produces deals with a great range of healthcare providers like doctors, pharmacies, and hospitals to furnish their members with an easy access to providers within their official network. They came up with an online search tool to promptly locate these providers.
GE Health Care Benefits is the most common plan available. To know more about this, feel free to visit gehealthcarehub.com.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Requirements to have available to sign or register a BCBS of AL GE account online:
- Stable internet access
- Personal information
Easy steps to follow to register and create a new account online:
- Visit this link in your preferred search engine.
- Select the “REGISTER” button.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the space provided.
- Type in your group number in the space provided (this is found on your ID card unless you are a FEP Member / Federal Employee Program (FEP), you should use Group Number 53533 when registering.
- Type in your name in the space provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the space provided.
- Select the “NEXT STEP” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until the registration is complete.
Easy steps to follow to login to your current account online:
- Visit www.bcbsal.com/ge in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your myBlueCross GE Member username in the space provided.
- Type in your current password in the space provided.
- Select the “Login” button.
- You may now begin to manage your account online.