GeoBlue Department Contact Phone Number: 1-855-282-3517 Toll Free from within the United States / 1-610-254-5304 Collect from outside the United States
Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the health insurance provider that many consumers in all 50 states rely on. They work hard to provide insurance for over 100 million people in the United States. BlueCross BlueShield customers are always given a healthcare that is affordable joined with excellent service. This company continues to be a reliable healthcare insurance company that is safe and always keeps in mind the goal of always enhancing the quality, cost-effectiveness, and access to safe and efficient care. Blue Cross Blue Shield is also deeply interested in having an improvement in the communities’ health by offering health and wellness programs to put a stop to obesity, come up with disease prevention programs, initiating school programs, and more!
With that in mind, GeoBlue provides peace of mind to world travelers and expats living a global lifestyle by providing access to an elite network of providers, innovative mobile and online tools provided by BlueCross BlueShield.
A usual request is to find out how to use or see the GeoBlue Health Finder Tool which is now the Destination Dashboard.
- They have a dependable group of network providers.
- Their mobile and online tools that may be used globally is always up-to-date.
- GeoBlue is the brand name for the international health insurance programs of Worldwide Insurance Services, an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association. Their health plans are existing now in collaboration with certain BlueCross and BlueShield companies which, in return, yields great value to their members.
- With the online tools being up-to-date, their translation tools are always available.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
- Visit: www.geo-blue.com in your preferred search engine.
- Click on the “Login as Member” located in the far right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the “REGISTER” button located under the “Don’t have a GeoBlue Account?” title.
- Type in your Certificate Number or Group Access Code in the space provided.
- Click on the “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide necessary information and move forward until registration is complete.
NOTE: The GeoBlue Traveler Plan is a blanket policy created to insure employees when they are traveling outside of their home country on trips that are shorter than 180 consecutive days. If you are a Business Traveler, you will find your Group Access Code Number (ex. QHG999999ABC) in your Member Guide.
The GeoBlue Group Expatriate Plan is intended to cover international assignees and their families when they are on assignments of more than six months. The Certificate Number (ex. QHA500000000H) may be found on your ID Card if you are an Expat.