Customer Service Phone Number: (480) 684-6000 or (855) 355-6500
Banner Health is a non-profit health system in the US based in Phoenix, Arizona. They began in 1999 and specializes in facilities across six states. They are the largest employer in Arizona and one of the largest in the United States with over 50,000 employees.
They believe that it is crucial to rely on partners who will give their patients peace of mind. They aim to make health care easier so that life can be better. At all stages in life, people can rest assured that Banner will achieve their health and medical needs through compassionate professionals partnered with outstanding service.
Banner Health offers their clients with support by providing them the following Health Care Assistance:
- Outpatient Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
The following are some of the actions you can accomplish as soon as you have created or have signed in to your account online:
- You may will have a direct and secure communication with your providers such as:
- Banner Medical Group
- Banner – University Medical Group
- Banner MD Anderson Provider
- Evaluate your or your family’s health history information and medical records such as:
- blood pressure
- and much, much more!
- View lab results
- View prescribed medications.
- View X-rays and other medical imaging reports.
- View discharge instructions after a visit to the hospital or emergency room department.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page if whether you are an existing client or a new one. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access.
Quick links are provided for you to enable you to sign in to the pages as follows:
Patient Center Login Pages